Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy Cortez  (Read 804 times)

10 review(s) for  Jasmin Hot (3 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
22 review(s) for Hot_modelBrazilian (13 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]
24 review(s) for  Kelly sensual babe (11 positive, 2 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline GkTONY25

External Link/Members Only

I tried to meet Suzy more than 4 times with different links back then but everytime the same thing happened. I called and she didn't reply. She then replied after a while with a text saying about price and location. We agreed on meeting that day and then an hour before the meet she texted me that she can't do it today so we should rearrange. The same thing happened more than 4 times. I also noticed that while she was claiming she is in London, she was posting pics on instagram from different locations. Anyway, I am not gonna try again. Hope this review helps. Cheers.

PS. I'm quite new to posting reviews so I don't really know how to attach images from adultwork.com

Offline tijnama

I’ve had this happen twice with Suzy - confirmed a meet and then told on the day she’s in hospital or sick.

Same day she (or her management) are posting on Twitter/IG.

Offline king tarzan

she has an overall abysmal ratio service result ratio..
That says it all.
Myself personally if was interested in her and saw her ratio as I do i just move onto find someone else.
Thank heavens for this site!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 08:40:39 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline BarryProudfoot

External Link/Members Only

I tried to meet Suzy more than 4 times with different links back then but everytime the same thing happened. I called and she didn't reply. She then replied after a while with a text saying about price and location. We agreed on meeting that day and then an hour before the meet she texted me that she can't do it today so we should rearrange. The same thing happened more than 4 times. I also noticed that while she was claiming she is in London, she was posting pics on instagram from different locations. Anyway, I am not gonna try again. Hope this review helps. Cheers.

PS. I'm quite new to posting reviews so I don't really know how to attach images from adultwork.com

Off the hotlist :hi:

Offline ace293

at least seems i m not the only one getting 'flaked'  :D
very curious to try that one out after all those mixed reviews..maybe not a good time now that Messi is out :)

Offline king tarzan

Off the hotlist :hi:

She is not even worthy to be on hot lists due to her being unprofessional.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.