Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pepsi, Thai girl at Chok Dee, Manchester  (Read 2087 times)

Offline markmark13

External Link/Members Only

Doing some reviews of my May/June punts.

I'd originally gone to Salon 24 but I walked as I didn't fancy the one girl available (Zara). But I defo had the horn, so thought I'd try something different and went round to Chok Dee.

Was met downstairs by the receptionist who introduced the 2 girls on that day. One was very petite, dressing gown on, long black hair. I chose the other girl - bit taller, maybe 5'4" ish but taller in heels. Slim with a boob job giving her firmish probably c cup. Sexy lingerie.

The receptionist told me it was £60 for half an hour, with extra charges, e.g. OWO to be agreed with the girl.

I went upstairs and had a shower. There were 2 standard bedrooms with en suite, double beds and a mirror ( no TV) and a bathroom. I didn't see any massage tables, oils, incense, gowns etc, so I don't know what makes it a "spa" as they claim. Basically, it's a standard brothel in a converted house which happens to employ girls who are Thai.

Anyway, I had a good time with Pepsi, including light kissing,  bit of dirty talk, covered O, body to body, cowgirl, mish, doggy and cum on boobs.

But there was a misunderstanding, which I'll accept was my fault. I had left £10 on the bed for Pepsi whilst I was in the shower. I've been doing this for 10 years or more. 9 times out of 10 the result is straight into OWO without breaking up the flow for any awkward discussion.

But when it came to O, Pepsi asked if I wanted it with or without? I said without, that's why I left £10 for you. She said no, that's for the kissing, it's £20 for OWO.

I declined and just had O covered. It was good, and Pepsi's very sexy. But when you've been having OWO for 20 years, it's kind of like "what's the point?".

So a neutral review. Pepsi is a sexy girl and it was a good service. I 100% appreciate that the misunderstanding was my fault.

But it would have been £90 for 30 mins with OWO and light kissing. And this is just a basic (yes, it's nice and clean) parlour with nothing to justify that price.