Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura The Nuru Girl - Glasgow  (Read 760 times)

11 review(s) for LAURA THE NURU GIRL (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline DoughBhoy1

First review folks, from a booking in early June of 2018. Hopefully the structure and detail are right, but open to feedback so I can make the future ones better.

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Laura around ten times over the last 5 years and every time is money well spent. After spotting on her profile that she was soon going to be leaving, I had to get another visit in. She finishes around August so might even try and get another.

Comms
Laura has always been great with this and you can usually expect a reply from Laura within the same day. After arranging a time and date via messaging her through her profile, I then submitted a booking after she gave me the go ahead.

Laura’s flat is in the city centre, and a 10 min walk from Queen Street Station and about 15 from Central. It’s actually across the road from a flat she used to be in around 3 years ago which almost threw me.

I was offered a shower on arrival which I declined having just had one at the gym. But having used the shower before leaving I could see it was well stocked with the usual fluff ‘n’ products you’d want. I’d recommend a shower afterwards as the remaining massage oil could become sticky and irritating with your clothes back on.

Looks
Laura is slim, blonde, petite, with very perky boobs. Probably a B or close to C cup. She has this amazing tattoo going all the way down the side of her leg. I love leg tattoos on girls so this suited me to a tee.

Her accent is adorable too. She is Polish but her time living here has given her this intermittent posh English accent a times. It’s a very sexy blend.

Services
I opted for the mish mash massage at £80, as it had been a while since I had seen her, but remembered just how good she genuinely is at massage never mind the rest. The added bonus is that Laura performs this topless. There were knots she got to that I never even knew were knots! Here’s me thinking I have pointy back muscles when really I’ve been walking around with really tense and fucked up shoulders.

After a while you begin to drift in and out of a blissful haze and the soft touch of Laura’s hands and boobs running along your back is just pure heaven.

That’s when you turn over and it really becomes erotic. The sight of Laura’s boobs and incredibly sexy and slinky physique means that it’s only a few minutes until that towel covering you will begin to move from the arousal.

She teases this expertly too, still continuing to massage your top half while every so often ‘accidentally’ brushing your cock ever so slightly.

By the time she gets to the happy ending the anticipation has been built expertly. She uses more oils for this and begins slowly. Her chilled out gaze at your manhood and the slow, sensual strokes mean that any man would struggle to make it past a few minutes. After finishing I was handed some paper towels to ‘take a load off’ myself :P

After some chit chat after my shower I hugged Laura and left.

She is a very sweet and pleasant girl, and with only a couple months left working, you owe it to yourself even if you prefer a regular punt in Glasgow. It’s definitely worth it  to try this as a cool alternative. I know some on here feel that a massage isn’t quite the speed they’re after, but this truly is a uniquely sensual experience. It should be appreciated while there’s still time.

Offline beenherebefore

would definitely echo this review, have seen laura a few times and always had a positive experience and will hopefully see her before she stops.