Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanner at Thai Traditional Spa Romford  (Read 985 times)

Offline ram57

I have visited Thai Traditional Spa Treatment on several occasions (01708 505127).  Premises are located in Victoria Road a couple of minutes from Romford Station.  Their massage beds are on the floor, which I find less comfortable than conventional massage tables, but does create an intimate atmosphere. 
Last week I booked a massage with Tanner.  Shown into room, strip, lie down and cover nether regions with towel.  Shortly joined by Tanner who begins massaging my back, spine and shoulders, before losing the towel and working down to lower back and legs.  Lots of teasing of arse and balls.  Offer of ‘sexy massage’ accepted, Tanner strips, and continues the massage.  This included her fingering my anus, which was quite a turn on.  Roll over for HE with RO.
In summary a very agreeable experience.  Tanner speaks fairly good English, has a great firm body, and a lovely smile. I guess her age somewhere between 30 and 40 (I am hopeless at estimating ages).   She doesn’t work weekends.   Have seen other Thai girls there, and all provide a very firm massage, despite their diminutive appearance.   
Costs are £40 for 1hr + £40 B2B.

Offline bobby1973

Offline ram57

I think the parking on the pavement in front of the shop is for customers.  Otherwise the multi-storey in Western Road is less than a 10 minute walk.