Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy spicy key - Liverpool  (Read 841 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

WHITTYBANTER

External Link/Members Only

Saw kay a couple of months back. Location was easy to find along the waterside, looked a bit dingy in the corridor but the actual flat was high quality.

We exchanged a bit of chat before and I offered to pay up front, then I was led to the bedroom and waited as she changed into a sexy black outfit which I quickly removed  :D . Very good, tight body. Nice sized tits which are always a plus! We engaged in dfk throughout, lots of tongue, no holding back, then on to oral then reverse oral (I always like to let a girl know her pleasure is important too). She then suggested 69 which I was definitely on board for. Her tight arse was very welcome near my nose! Then we went for missionary and I blew my load pretty quickly. Next time I'll definitely try to hold back because this woman is definitely worth it.

Cleaned up and had a bit of chat, the only negative part of the experience as she talked about a pretty sad subject but, hey... what can you do

Overall would definitely recommend!!!