Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bobbiejj Burnley  (Read 1816 times)

6 review(s) for BobbieJJ (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clitheroelad

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lass earlier this week at her incall place in Burnley, most likely her home. As Blackburnian said not the best area but ok. Felt safe enough. A warren of old terraced streets.

Comms were good. Mobile number given and early morning appt made. Now I have to mention the next bit even though it may have been a genuine mistake but when I got there and texted she replied asking if I had brought protection. I replied I hadnt, she replied saying she thought she had asked me to ! At this point I thought we were in scam territory ie: same price but no sex, or worse the offer of bareback was coming. Anyway UIreplied saying I was fine with oral and rimming although I felt a bit uncomfortable about the turn of events.

Anyway arrived at the house. Boobie wasnt quite what I expected despite being sent pics. I agree with BB shes on the top end of a size 16 and not that tall so she is, by her own admission, carrying a bit of timber. Shes definitely curvy, massive tits and plumptous ass. Facially quite pretty.

So went upstairs, clean house and bedroom. Handed over 70 for half an hour whereby she promptly gave me a sizeable chunk back and again apologised for the misunderstanding. She seemed a likeable and honest lass.

Straight in dfk and I mean deep. Very horny and little head started to stir. I sat on the edge of the bed whilst she gobbled my now throbbing owd fella with rare enthusiasm. Her rimming was excellent as well. Finished in her mouth and she swallowed the lot.

To summerise a nice lass who gives good servics. Shes chubby so dont expect a size 6 model but shes enthusiastic and I will be going back.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 11:28:34 am by Clitheroelad »

Offline standardpostage

Nice that she gave something back for misunderstanding :-)

goldwing1

Seems strange- her asking you if you had brought protection.

Online scutty brown

Seems strange- her asking you if you had brought protection.

Its Burnley
Not much demand for contraception in Burnley so not many condoms in the shops.
The local muzzies breed like rabbits (or catholics  - take your pick)

Offline Realdealmano

Seems dubious at the very least...asking to bring protection!

Offline Clitheroelad

I agree which is why I smelt a rat but her discount and apolgies convinced me it was 'probably' a genuine nistake. She said she thought she had texted me to ask I bring my own condoms. Just to reiterate that there wasnt any suggestion or offering of bareback.

The bottom line is Im seasoned and experienced enough to know when something isnt right and in this case I genuinly believe she may have just run out, realised and thought she had texted me. None oh her actions caused me to believe she was being dishonest or lying. I mentioned the fact so that fellow punters can consider the same thing may happen to them and be prepared.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 09:29:50 am by Clitheroelad »

Offline Clitheroelad

Seems dubious at the very least...asking to bring protection!

As dubious as a first post ?

Offline DylzzCee

I might see her soon, but she asked you to bring protection? Sounds a little strange

Offline Clitheroelad

I might see her soon, but she asked you to bring protection? Sounds a little strange

I think she was genuine. Be aware though that she cancelled on me recently for 'work reasons' and her feedback suggests Im not the first. My intial thoughts were that I might have been gazumped.

Offline opal

My intial thoughts were that I might have been gazumped.

Do you mean gazunder ..... a chamber pot, so called because it usually “goes under” the bed  ;)