Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Donna (Bayswater)  (Read 825 times)

Offline incontrol

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd tried to see Donna maybe a month before but apparently she got sick so had to cancel. I'd heard really good things so persisted and re arranged.

This review is a positive as I had a decent time, she works hard and looks good. But there's some caveats for sure.

Comms - really good, all handled by the agencies so was sharp and straight to the point.

Location - basement flat just around the corner from Bayswater tube. There was a family outside the door of the building above, looks right down over the entrance to Donna's flat which was super off putting so I did a loop around hoping they would be gone but they weren't. Not wanting to miss out on time I plucked up the courage to just go for it and knock on Donna's door hoping they didn't see anything. Any other time I'd say her place is pretty discreet just bad luck with that family waiting for a cab or something at the front of the building above.

Services - OWO, DT, Sex, Anal, CIM, Facial was refused

Looks - Waay too big boobs, didn't think I'd ever say that but for her frame they're just too big. Facially it's hard to say if she matches the pictures on the site, I don't think they are very accurate. body wise, absolutely great though with an amazing ass and thighs.

Experience -

Donna greeted me warmly, I had a quick shower and we got straight down to business, she's pretty short and was wearing those awful plastic stripper heels but once we're both on the bed it doesn't matter. She delivered pretty decent OWO but we quickly moved onto sex, starting in missionary which was nice as she made complimentary sounds and whispers as she kissed my neck and tried to wrap her legs around me. The whole point of meeting Donna was that i wanted PSE, no holes barred filthy fun so we moved onto doggy anal which was great, pounded away from behind with her making all the right noises. Moving onto reverse cowgirl anal was incredible, her ass is super nice and toned so this was spectacular as she rode away.

As I mentioned I was looking for a PSE anything goes kinda situation, I wanted to give her a facial but this was refused for some reason. instead I came inside her mouth with a huge load. She disappeared into the bathroom to deal with that but then didn't return for a good 8-9 minutes. I could hear her swilling her mouth out with mouthwash which is fair enough but some of the sounds coming from that bathroom were awful. properly put me off.

Round two was similar to round one but at about 60% of the quality, it all felt a bit mechanical by this point.

To sum it up, round one was really really good, the memory of her riding me while my dick is in her ass will stick around for a long time ;) but the punt kinda tailed off and left me a bit disappointed in the end. Donna delivered most things really well and I'm sure if you're into big chested asian girls you'll definitely be into her. Maybe if I'd been a bit more dominant I'd have managed to get a full hour of PSE filth out of her.

Offline Honestperv

Weird because another poster recently facialed her.

Offline incontrol

Weird because another poster recently facialed her.

Yeah surprised me, considering the reason I booked her. Can't remember off the top of my head exactly what she said.