Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio S xx - Manchester  (Read 1265 times)

22 review(s) for Rio ex Sandys  (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for carmela english (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Junohose

Comms - Sent Rio a text with booking details and got a swift response confirming. Solid 9/10 start.

I got an Uber to a local Tesco store to purchase some tights as agreed with Rio, but they didn’t sell them much to my disappointment.

On my way to Rios flat. Nice area and very discreet.

Rio provided me with flat no. Etc... and I was in without any problems.

Flat was modern and clean. Think she had sharing with a friend who she said he was a photographer.

Anyway paperwork sorted and we both got naked.

First I got a handful of her big ass. This is her most valuable asset.

I laid down on the bed and she started on my cock deep throating. Roughly 23 seconds I could feel myself about to explode so I gave her the signal and released a huge creamy load down her throat she looked up and smiled and swallowed.

She then went to the toilet to rinse out her mouth.

Came back and I was dressed ready to go.

Best 5 mins of my life.

Offline standardpostage

Link ?

When was this ?

How much ?

Only 5 minutes ! ! !

Offline Moby Dick

Link ?

When was this ?

How much ?

Only 5 minutes ! ! !
+1
Op has been lurking on this site for nearly 3years, must have read many reviews and this is the best be can do.
Rio tends to work weekends only, often at parlours, so I am also interested to know how recent this was and approx location.
Didn't know she swallowed, not on her like list, was this agreed before, any extra £?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:07:16 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline OakTree

About as cursory a review could ever be.

This purely a token gesture to achieve the required posts in my opinion.

Offline samneil15

Just annoying to read shit like this. I really want to go see Rio, but the general opinion seems to be no FK nevermind DFK. Extra for RO I have heard right?????????? WTF are girls thinking these days.

I'd give her 150 for the hour if she took it up that perfect wrongun.  :lol:

Offline CF

She generally works Sat & Sun at GFE in Bury, saw her a couple of months ago £20 to GFE and £40 to Rio for 30 mins. NO DFK but she did not charge extra for RO, to which she was very responsive. I actually found her very easy to get on with and will return when I'm in the area

Offline Moby Dick

Just annoying to read shit like this. I really want to go see Rio, but the general opinion seems to be no FK nevermind DFK. Extra for RO I have heard right?????????? WTF are girls thinking these days.

I'd give her 150 for the hour if she took it up that perfect wrongun.  :lol:
Sit down Sam. Take a breath.
I think the problem is lack of info from OP.
£120 on her aw profile. I assume this includes RO\CIM
£80 in parlour, everything else will be extra.
Anal not on her likes list but who knows after a few visits?
For me, as per the comments following the review today, it's a 30min frantic bang in doggy style. Does the job for me.
Problem is she only works weekends and I'm never sure where she is working in advance, so plenty of others to have fun with.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 04:56:00 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline chrishornx

3 years lurking on here and then all OP can muster is something like that??