Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Asian GFE in East Anglia?  (Read 645 times)

Offline Jl423

Desperately looking for a decent oriental punt.
Ideally in Ipswich/Colchester but would travel out in suffolk Norfolk or Essex....
A lot of negative reviews here, has anyone had an outstanding asian punt in the area? (preferably independent but whatever)
New to forum, thanks in advance!

Offline Sinz

You have been on here for 3 years, how the hell is that new to the forum ?  :dash:

Offline dingledongle

Desperately looking for a decent oriental punt.
Ideally in Ipswich/Colchester but would travel out in suffolk Norfolk or Essex....
A lot of negative reviews here, has anyone had an outstanding asian punt in the area? (preferably independent but whatever)
New to forum, thanks in advance!

TOFTT and let us know  :thumbsup:

Offline dieseldriver

Never heard of Adultwork? Only have look..... :lol:

Offline madeinwales56

This is a punting forum not Tourist Information where suggestions are handed out.

Offline emileholiday

If you can find your way to Rochford there’s a girl there ClassyAliceHot on AW who is literally the only Asian WG I’ve met in Southend area who is anything like their profile photo. And she is genuinely nice Thai girl, really seems to enjoy giving and receiving attention, worth the drive. With caution apparently, a few reviews have reported a B&S, but I can’t comment on that as I deffo saw Alice, or Tyler Alexis as she was known when I first put her on my HL. It was a couple years back so haven’t reviewed her on here yet, intending going soon to redress that so more news then.  Apart from that I am always surprised when I turn up, find they are the same girl as per photos, but ten to fifteen years older and having stayed way too long at the buffet bar.

Offline emileholiday

Just for completion here’s the link External Link/Members Only
She’s on holiday at moment it says, I assume that it’s her kid off school now, as when I saw her she had to reschedule as she had to drop her off to school as her friend had let her down. Apparently !!