Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rheya in Manchester  (Read 1352 times)

8 review(s) for Rheya (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline zoeh01

RHEYA

External Link/Members Only

Location: Her flat just in Salford, a walk from Manchester City centre. Nice enough clean modern flat. Easy to find. Excellent bathroom.

Comms: Comms were excellent. She is Romanian but her English is really good.

Girl: AW pictures are accurate. Small, very slim, perfect body for me. Another review said she looks like Sandra Bullock, which is bollocks. To me she looked like a sexy gypsy version of a young  Kristin Scott Thomas.

Services: DFK, RO, OWO, cowgirl.

Details: Was in Manchester for a conference, so thought I'd try the local girls. Saw a review of Rheya and thought she was my type. One phone and a few text messages and it was all set up. Sounded charming.

Got to her place and liked her straight away. She was sensuality kissing as soon as I walked through the door. I used her shower, which was really clean with good towels etc, then back in the room.

Lots more GFE kissing and caressing then laid her back on the bed and went down on her. Lovely tasting shaved pussy. After a while we swapped and she gave really good OWO. Pretty deep, lots of variety. Loved it. Got her to climb on and she rode me cowgirl. Her face when being fucked is incredibly horny. I came while she rode me, sooner than I expected or wanted, but hey ho.

Afterwards we lay and chatted for a while and I found out the one thing she likes more than kissing is talking. But I didn't mind listening.

She was perfect for me, although others may find her too chatty, or her boobs too small or her breath a bit smoky or her approach too GFE rather than PSE. But i love little skinny chatty Romanians who like kissing.

Oh. I also liked the way she didn't ask for the money, I just gave it to her as I left. £120 for an hour.

Would I return? Definitely

Offline NigelF

£120 for an hour.

Was this a fairly old punt (if so, roughly when) or was that a typo? Her current hour rate is £140 and it has been for a good while I think.

Anyway, cheers for the review, it's very helpful  :drinks:

goldwing1

RHEYA

External Link/Members Only

Location: Her flat just in Salford, a walk from Manchester City centre. Nice enough clean modern flat. Easy to find. Excellent bathroom.

Comms: Comms were excellent. She is Romanian but her English is really good.

Girl: AW pictures are accurate. Small, very slim, perfect body for me. Another review said she looks like Sandra Bullock, which is bollocks. To me she looked like a sexy gypsy version of a young  Kristin Scott Thomas.

Services: DFK, RO, OWO, cowgirl.

Details: Was in Manchester for a conference, so thought I'd try the local girls. Saw a review of Rheya and thought she was my type. One phone and a few text messages and it was all set up. Sounded charming.

Got to her place and liked her straight away. She was sensuality kissing as soon as I walked through the door. I used her shower, which was really clean with good towels etc, then back in the room.

Lots more GFE kissing and caressing then laid her back on the bed and went down on her. Lovely tasting shaved pussy. After a while we swapped and she gave really good OWO. Pretty deep, lots of variety. Loved it. Got her to climb on and she rode me cowgirl. Her face when being fucked is incredibly horny. I came while she rode me, sooner than I expected or wanted, but hey ho.

Afterwards we lay and chatted for a while and I found out the one thing she likes more than kissing is talking. But I didn't mind listening.

She was perfect for me, although others may find her too chatty, or her boobs too small or her breath a bit smoky or her approach too GFE rather than PSE. But i love little skinny chatty Romanians who like kissing.

Oh. I also liked the way she didn't ask for the money, I just gave it to her as I left. £120 for an hour.

Would I return? Definitely

Your quote " Oh. I also liked the way she didn't ask for the money, I just gave it to her as I left."

I`ve had a few visit me and asked for the money after - one girl was ready to walk out of the door when I asked her if she had forgotten something - nope, got everything she said, I said everything apart from your fee.

Offline zoeh01

It was very recent - 26 June 2018 to be exact - and £120 was her price for an hour incall. £140 outcall. Having said that, she didn't count it before I left. So I hope I didn't shortchange her.

Offline manfox

120 for an incall? I've never seen her charge less than 140 you must have got a discount....

Offline zoeh01

Actually, on reflection, I think you might be right. I've never been that good with money.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Actually, on reflection, I think you might be right. I've never been that good with money.

Good review OP but the confusion over the money has left me very puzzled. At £120 ph I’d see her but I think she’s over priced at £140 as agency girls in Leeds charge less.

Offline zoeh01

I'm sorry if I puzzled you. On reflection I am fairly sure I paid £140 - and she was worth it. She didn't count the money before I left, but as she left me good feedback on AW, I assume that I did not shortchange her.