Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriett Appleby - Salford  (Read 2939 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline man8

External Link/Members Only

Date: 6/7/18

Price: £110 (hour)

Looks: Good looking girl, big boobs, size 12

Entered the door, money out the way, hop in shower. Straight into dfk which continued throughout punt. Superb oral and little attention to balls too. Fucked in doggy and missionary. Three pops in the hour and never felt rushed once.

Overall, best punt in a long long time. Would defo see again, cant fault anything.

Offline NigelF

size 12

You sure? She's still claiming to be size 14 (and I'd agree with that based on my latest visit last month).

Anyway, cheers for the review.

Offline man8

Im not great with sizes to be fair, defo not 10 but 12/14

Offline Dean801

I also went to visit Harriet a few days ago.
Nothing to add really to the green reviews on here so I didn’t plan on doing a detailed review myself.
Very impressed with the whole booking.
One thing that did pleasantly surprise me was her face.i had a good idea she would be reasonably attractive facially from her profile and reviews on here but fuck me...I thought she was fit as fuck!
Top marks in every department from me.apart from her slidey bathmate which I nearly broke my neck on as I took a shower.

Online davey.edwards1969

Is she still offering anal coz it's gone from her likes list ?

Offline Harriet_UK

• Service Provider
Im not great with sizes to be fair, defo not 10 but 12/14

Thanks for the review  :)

Yep as Nigel said I’m still size 14 - in the 4 most recent pictures in my gallery titled “June 2018” I am wearing size 14 clothes from 3 different high street shops.

Also in answer to Davey Edwards question - I stopped advertising A levels about 2 months ago now as wanted a break while I decided whether to continue to offer it as a service. I think in the future I’ll only be offering it to return clients and not on first time meets but will update my profile accordingly once I’ve decided.

Cheers xx

Offline Titi

Thanks for the review  :)

Yep as Nigel said I’m still size 14 - in the 4 most recent pictures in my gallery titled “June 2018” I am wearing size 14 clothes from 3 different high street shops.

Also in answer to Davey Edwards question - I stopped advertising A levels about 2 months ago now as wanted a break while I decided whether to continue to offer it as a service. I think in the future I’ll only be offering it to return clients and not on first time meets but will update my profile accordingly once I’ve decided.

Cheers xx

Excellent decision regarding A level   ;)

Offline MrMog

I never seem to manage to sync my schedule with her, she is very high up my list though as she looks cracking. Sick to death of bloody stick insects.

21 positives and 0 negatives or neutrals says all I need to know.

On her new photos, she actually looks to have lost weight.

Online davey.edwards1969

thanks for the update harriet - i don't blame you at all for being selective and i respect your decision as to which services you provide and when
hope you are keeping well
davey xx

Offline dysonj

Had an hour with Harriet about 6 weeks ago.
Coms - text, quick response, then phone call to verify details.
Venue - apartment just off Regent rd, local parking during the day can be tricky, best to use
Sainsbury’s ( 3 hours free ) then just a short walk.
SP - Nice smiley girl next door type, curvey figure, pert nipples.
Great chatty personality.
Action - DFK and plenty of it, OWO excellent requested 2 pops so she took it easy.
Fuck in miss, then off with the rubber, load on tits.
Cleaned up, quick chat then round two.
Summary - top class SP. Genuinely enjoys her profession and is
Great value for money.
Cheers

Offline Titi

I never seem to manage to sync my schedule with her, she is very high up my list though as she looks cracking. Sick to death of bloody stick insects.

21 positives and 0 negatives or neutrals says all I need to know.

On her new photos, she actually looks to have lost weight.

Mate you need to get in there, she sucks for Queen and country  ;).

Offline NigelF

Had an hour with Harriet about 6 weeks ago.
Coms - text, quick response, then phone call to verify details.
Venue - apartment just off Regent rd, local parking during the day can be tricky, best to use
Sainsbury’s ( 3 hours free ) then just a short walk.
SP - Nice smiley girl next door type, curvey figure, pert nipples.
Great chatty personality.
Action - DFK and plenty of it, OWO excellent requested 2 pops so she took it easy.
Fuck in miss, then off with the rubber, load on tits.
Cleaned up, quick chat then round two.
Summary - top class SP. Genuinely enjoys her profession and is
Great value for money.
Cheers

I'd strongly recommend posting that as a review, not only because more reviews from different people further confirming her good service is helpful but because it will make things easier for you on this forum if we can see that you have a review to your name and are therefore a contributor who in future (with one or two more reviews) could be worthy of help etc. Reviews also increase your trustworthiness over time. That's much better than being mistaken for non-contributing leech.

cerealpunter

I'd strongly recommend posting that as a review, not only because more reviews from different people further confirming her good service is helpful but because it will make things easier for you on this forum if we can see that you have a review to your name and are therefore a contributor who in future (with one or two more reviews) could be worthy of help etc. Reviews also increase your trustworthiness over time. That's much better than being mistaken for non-contributing leech.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't know why first time posters, posting a review are so encouraged/welcomed on here, anyone could write a post like the one above, there is enough information in 20+ positive reviews, you know nothing else about the poster, but it's all ok because he's posted a "review"

marlboro20

And I thought I was the only cynical one

Offline Jamesstring1990

Maybe it's just me, but I don't know why first time posters, posting a review are so encouraged/welcomed on here, anyone could write a post like the one above, there is enough information in 20+ positive reviews, you know nothing else about the poster, but it's all ok because he's posted a "review"

That is one of the issues with this site. People like that making comments about people's reviews. Why shouldn't people feel welcomed and encouraged to contribute? Maybe if the site wasn't full of people like you there would be a lot more people posting etc.

Offline OakTree

The amount of posts you’ve made yet reluctance and now protestations to review could lead many to believe you’re not really a punter.

cerealpunter

The amount of posts you’ve made yet reluctance and now protestations to review could lead many to believe you’re not really a punter.
Where am I protesting about reviews, but that "review" could have been written by anyone who's read the other positive reviews.
As I've explained many times I've not punted for a long time, but have been a punter for many years. I've never logged amount of punts but dread too think of the amount of money spent.
Some on here are very blinkered to the whole review thing, the constant, where is your review/why haven't you reviewed etc etc probably put's more members off posting anything on the site, they then become "lurkers" then along comes a rule change and they all start posting something to retain access, as can be seen by the amount of posts of a few words over the last few days.
It's a bit like the "elite courtesan" crap just because someone's posted reviews doesn't make them "special" but as can be seen by the amount who were freezing accounts at the weekend, it certainly does go to their heads.
I wonder how many of the 2 million plus posts are "Where's your review"
Shouldn't really be sidetracking this thread.
It's a punting forum, reviews are part of it, but not the be all and end all.

EDIT Just to make things clear my comments are about dysonj's post not the OP of this thread
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 10:24:25 am by cerealpunter »

cerealpunter

That is one of the issues with this site. People like that making comments about people's reviews. Why shouldn't people feel welcomed and encouraged to contribute? Maybe if the site wasn't full of people like you there would be a lot more people posting etc.
But how many first time posters reviews can actually be trusted. It would be easy to gather information from other reviews and post that. What stops people posting is the constant "review review review"  what's wrong with coming on the forum, joining in asking for some advice and moving on from there, but no the are "leeches" if they continue to ask for advice etc, well that's a different story.

Offline Access

But how many first time posters reviews can actually be trusted. It would be easy to gather information from other reviews and post that. What stops people posting is the constant "review review review"  what's wrong with coming on the forum, joining in asking for some advice and moving on from there, but no the are "leeches" if they continue to ask for advice etc, well that's a different story.
There are some fair points here. I’m betting not many people freshly joining are seasoned punters. As you say, they’re coming for advice. You’ve 300 posts though and no reviews? Are you still building up the courage to punt?

Offline OakTree

Where am I protesting about reviews, but that "review" could have been written by anyone who's read the other positive reviews.

I didn’t say you was protesting about reviews but you are protesting about doing reviews.

Look wether you like it or not someone with reviews under his belt is regarded more credible than someone who has none. That’s how it is and your moaning about it isn’t going to change it.

cerealpunter

There are some fair points here. I’m betting not many people freshly joining are seasoned punters. As you say, they’re coming for advice. You’ve 300 posts though and no reviews? Are you still building up the courage to punt?
I've punted for years as I've said many times, just not in the last couple of years for various reasons as I've said many times before. The attitude of some on here is very off putting for any new members, it's no wonder there are so many "lurkers" Scroll down the page to the stats the ratio of post count to members is low, there must be an awful lot who are not posting.

vw

I've punted for years as I've said many times, just not in the last couple of years for various reasons as I've said many times before. The attitude of some on here is very off putting for any new members, it's no wonder there are so many "lurkers" Scroll down the page to the stats the ratio of post count to members is low, there must be an awful lot who are not posting.
Another excuse maker, just what the forum needs.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Record month here last moth for reviews BTW

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=reviews30days

According to that page we've averaged 60+ new reviews per day in past 30 days.

Believe that's all time record  :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 01:41:43 pm by vw »

cerealpunter

I didn’t say you was protesting about reviews but you are protesting about doing reviews.

Look wether you like it or not someone with reviews under his belt is regarded more credible than someone who has none. That’s how it is and your moaning about it isn’t going to change it.
It's a very narrow minded view though, as I said in the post above just because you posted a review doesn't make you "special", how can a review that can possibly be made up make someone "more credible" ?  The constant "review, review review" probably puts off many more from posting than it does encourage, hence all the lurkers.
It's like playground behaviour "post a review and you can be in the gang"  :D
There is nothing in the site rules that says you need to post reviews it's just the same ones who keep banging the same drum, as a poster recently described "review police"  A review that's done willingly is more likely to be accurate than one that is "forced"

OldAdmin

It's a very narrow minded view though, as I said in the post above just because you posted a review doesn't make you "special", how can a review that can possibly be made up make someone "more credible" ?  The constant "review, review review" probably puts off many more from posting than it does encourage, hence all the lurkers.
There is nothing in the site rules that says you need to post reviews it's just the same ones who keep banging the same drum, as a poster recently described "review police"  A review that's done willingly is more likely to be accurate than one that is "forced"

I'm sure you can find another forum to fuck off to then? Maybe the one where there is regular threads about why their forum is dying from lack of posts and reviews and how UKP has overtaken it and is so much bigger with active posters and reviewers, I think you know which one already, you've been a member of it since 2006. The one who's owner who used to constantly boast how superior his site was to UKP yet now seems to have gone quiet and not willing to provide his expert opinion on internet forums and what makes them succeed and fail :lol:

vw

I'm sure you can find another forum then, maybe the one where there is regular threads about why their forum is dying with lack of posts and reviews  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I was just about to flag up this prick. 

Offline Deepstroker

Offline Bustydusty

She must be good going by all the reviews but will definitely only booking 30 mins if I see her - vast
majority of girls charge less for a second half hour and £120 is expensive with no cim,rimming or anal
 imo

Offline NigelF

Reviews are encouraged from all simply because they are usually the most helpful thing you can post on here (especially for actual punters). You are right that anyone could write what he did but it would probably take a more effort to read her reviews and come up with your own that doesn't seem like an exact copy than it would to just recall a punt you've had. Given he's been a member for a year, I doubt he's had no punts in that time and it's not too surprising he's chosen this girl (given her numerous reviews on here) so I'm very much inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

We know next to nothing about any poster not just him. Well done, you've correctly identified one of the limitations of every anonymous punting forum.

I personally don't want him to waffle on about stuff that is only vaguely helpful to punters (and he could still be posting crap anyway) so I'd much rather him get stuck in with a helpful review (like he pretty much has done - it's just the comment will be seen by a few less punters and it won't make Harriet's review tally more "reliable/accurate" as a review would).

We can never be sure about any punter and the more they post, the more the bad eggs are likely to trip themselves up but you seem to be overestimating the unreliability of punters on this site (you'd know that if you actually bothered to punt). As far as my own experiences go, I am of course cautious about trusting new reviewers but in my experience I've not had any more issues with them than I've had in general/with others (it probably helps that I'm cautious though). By that I purely mean all the issues that go along with with the WG changing over time, reviews and experiences being subjective etc.

Taking this WG (Harriet) as an example, her first reviewer only had 3 previous reviews (all positive) and his review (plus other actions) came across as rather fluffy. However I still decided to see her and I had a good time (as per my review, her 2nd). I should point out that when I started this example I originally thought her first review was from a first time reviewer however clearly it's not so of course this example isn't very good.

Generally I think scepticism is very healthy and it's helpful to see how the poster reacts etc. Even when the scepticism is shown to be unfounded, it's healthy that the process was undertaken. However, I actually pretty much agree with your post in this instance because cerealputer's scepticism is taking it to the extreme. While people shouldn't be automatically 100% believed, they should also be given a chance. I usually prefer the "give them rope to hang themselves with" approach rather than jumping down their throats and potentially stifling any further contributions. It's a balance though and I (plus others) do seem to do the latter but only when things clearly need challenging straight away. No one gets it right all the time but this forum gets it right pretty much as best as it can (although I'm not saying improvements can't be made as they definitely can).

The same applies to any review from anyone of any girl who's had a previous review (particularly multiple previous reviews). You haven't even punted recently so I don't understand why you're so cynical. What's your experience been of reviews on this site (particularly compared to AW and other forums)? Mine has definitely been mostly positive, particularly compared to any other source of info.

Some on here are very blinkered to the whole review thing, the constant, where is your review/why haven't you reviewed etc etc probably put's more members off posting anything on the site, they then become "lurkers" then along comes a rule change and they all start posting something to retain access, as can be seen by the amount of posts of a few words over the last few days.

Not at all, I punt a lot and I find full reviews to be very helpful. Regardless, you've just heard from a relative lurker who has stated that it's not being told to posts reviews, it's the scepticism and in your case cynicism when they do post one (they see it happen to others).

If anyone is put off by being told to post reviews, then the fact that they feel unable to do so means they're either undesirable or pretty much useless to this site. If they won't post reviews, I could not give less of a fuck if they don't post anything.

Even if this forum wasn't at all sceptical or cynical and was extremely welcoming and friendly, there would only be a few more posts/reviews (and I'm sure a higher proportion would be the kind we don't want). For example, see the 1% rule, which admin has talked about in the past: External Link/Members Only)

It's a bit like the "elite courtesan" crap just because someone's posted reviews doesn't make them "special"

No one has said it makes them "special" but it does make them a lot more helpful. I doubt you've helped me even once with any of your posts however I know for a fact that, pretty much all of the people who've commented in this thread who have more than 4 reviews have helped me very directly due to some of their reviews.

but as can be seen by the amount who were freezing accounts at the weekend, it certainly does go to their heads.

I hope you're not confusing the actions of a minority with the majority. It was a minority of helpers who did the majority of freezes. I did a few myself though, a couple were definitely very justified (as per admin's guidance) but a couple were borderline so if anyone (particularly admin) has any advice/comments then I'm all ears. I think the worst I thing I saw was when helpers would have a proper go at punters who posted something helpful or at least tried to post a helpful review etc. You did similar (in a slightly different way) by heaping such doubt upon dysonj's post.

I wonder how many of the 2 million plus posts are "Where's your review"
Shouldn't really be sidetracking this thread.

So what? It doesn't take long to read. However that is one of the main reasons I asked him to post his own review, so punters wouldn't have to read through the subsequent comments to find it (and of course some won't bother so a review would be new info to them - or rather from a new person's perspective, which is all you can ask for at this stage).

My comment was a relatively rare one, the vast majority of "where's your review" comments also have the explicit or at least implied stipulation that more info/detail is needed. Most punters don't find the typical one-two line positive comment to be very helpful, as such telling them to put up a full review is definitely necessary.

It's a punting forum, reviews are part of it, but not the be all and end all.

No one has said they're the only thing that matter but they are by the far the most important thing. As a non-punter you clearly don't understand.

But how many first time posters reviews can actually be trusted.

They have to start somewhere. No one has suggested they can all be totally trusted, which is why I said:
Reviews also increase your trustworthiness over time.

It would be easy to gather information from other reviews and post that.

True but they can also just post what they can remember from their own experiences - which would be quicker and easier. Unlike you, most people on here do actually punt (especially once they've been a member for more than a few months). I'm not saying to totally trust him but there's nothing wrong with taking his word for now, the acid test will come when he starts posting about those with no/few reviews.

what's wrong with coming on the forum, joining in asking for some advice and moving on from there, but no the are "leeches" if they continue to ask for advice etc, well that's a different story.

You're wrong. Most people who come on the forum and ask for advice do get some advice. Most people who ask for recommendations and demonstrate that they're too lazy to even do a search on AW, never mind here, don't get much help in the form of recommendations but often they do get advice (even if it's just implied). Many of them are too thick to realise that they're not being specific enough about what they're looking for anyway - cueball highlights that to great effect because he literally gives them what they ask for.

I can't count the number of times I've directly helped lazy leeches (or seen others do so) and they've still not bothered to contribute anything in return at a later date. Why should anyone go out of their way to help when it's so incredibly rare for them to help in return (in the future). Besides, there's already plenty of help on here in the form of the many reviews. If they're too lazy to use the search box then that's their problem.

Of course there are limitations of an anonymous internet forum but you're not a genius for figuring them out. This is still 1000% by far the best forum and source of WG reviews/"feedback" out there and it succeeds precisely because of the way it is, as VW and admin have suggested.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 06:05:54 pm by NigelF »

vw

Looks like you got the chop then.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline BP

I sometimes just login to see the banning reasons.   :lol:
Does anybody else do that?

vw

I sometimes just login to see the banning reasons.   :lol:
Does anybody else do that?

There  is a thread of the best ones.   :D :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81253.0