Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow jobs  (Read 7192 times)

Toshiba

When punting do you feel the need to have one first before sex or wait till youve had sex then blow ya load in her mouth or on her?

Assuming she does owo,

I like to finish with owo , ive had WGs who were that good at oral i nearly blew my lot within 2-3 mins of the punt , so i try to keep it till the end.

Or do you do before sex then also at the end?

Also have you ever been on a punt when she comes out with "no oral" i did once, claiming she had a throat infection, felt cheated :crazy:

RNinePunter

I usually start off with one because I perform and last longer if I am really hard, and then move onto some various positions, a bit of a blow there in between and then at the end I finish off with one. I usually find that if I can control how fast the WG is giving me a BJ to "prep" me for the session then I am a lot more in control during penetration, few days ago I was punting with my, now called "regular" and I blew my load over her face for the first time, it was priceless.

sparky13

Completely agree with G-Raw. I usually enjoy a blow job to start with and then flip her over when I'm ready  ;)

However, there was one girl who within 5 minutes of arriving, was giving me the best deep throat in history. When she started gagging I couldn't help by blow my load...luckily she stuck around for round 2 about half an hour later!!  :cool:

cjkanye02

I find that if you have a good but slow BJ it can actually make you last a lot longer. Some of the Asian girls give these divine lond BJs but I really struggle to cum after!

Offline KentAde

I very rarely have sex on punts as I love oral too much so a prolonged BJ and explosion in the mouth is always planned!  :cool:

circusbizarre

blow job first then nookie helps me get warmed up :)

willbred

I like a good Bj at any stage in the session, but find I always tend to have at least one before the action.

Toshiba

Some WGs really do go for it too quickly, ive cottoned on to why
And now make them do it slowly, a romanian girl got on top if me after a super fast blow job and rode me if her life depended on it,i make the running now during the sex.having a regular slows me cumming quick and i can take a blow job before during and after sex

Cant be exploding on her face or in her mouth then she cleans you up, tremendous feeling

Offline Silver Birch

OWO is an absolute must for me, more important than fucking. I can bash the gash at home but I can't remember the last time I got OWO.

A recent punt the OWO  and other play was so good I didn't actually bother to shag her. First punt that has ever happened.

SirPhilipXX

I very rarely have sex on punts as I love oral too much so a prolonged BJ and explosion in the mouth is always planned!  :cool:

I don't think you're the only one by any means KentAde, and some providers have cottoned on to this and offer a cheap and speedy BJ service; this is one here in Cardiff who has been well reviewed on UKP:

External Link/Members Only

At £30 a time think of the money you'd be saving. And if 15min is too short, simply book two sessions!

Offline castortroy

I tend to have longer bookings & for first round usually enjoy a good blow job to completion, something I will be doing today!   :)

Offline CBPaul

Ideally for me, a blowjob to get started but not to completion, sex to end round 1 and then a longer blowjob to start round 2 followed by more sex.

Toshiba

Really thinking about 2 punts in a day both 30 mins

The first a full on blow job and a good sesh if i hold out then blow my load over her

Then another session full on sex later that day and another sloppy blow job and hopefull drained

A great day if i can do it

SteveNova

A BJ is essential at some point during the session, and usually early on after some DFK 

Saneman

I can happily go the whole hour being sucked, but its difficult to find girls that wanna work so hard. They almost all complain, they would rather get fucked so I do all the work.

LL

I usually go for a BJ at the start.  On my last punt though, the girl hopped straight on my cock pretty much as soon as my clothes came off and then I had at least 25 minutes of sex in a 30 minute booking.  So I didn't feel cheated - I got my money's worth.  In fact I would say that sex is a lot more satisfying for me and definitely scratches my punting itch more-so that a BJ, especially when I'm pounding the girl fast at the end in order to cum.

Offline CBPaul

I usually go for a BJ at the start.  On my last punt though, the girl hopped straight on my cock pretty much as soon as my clothes came off and then I had at least 25 minutes of sex in a 30 minute booking.  So I didn't feel cheated - I got my money's worth.  In fact I would say that sex is a lot more satisfying for me and definitely scratches my punting itch more-so that a BJ, especially when I'm pounding the girl fast at the end in order to cum.

Sounds like a perfect punt to me.

The 'cheated' bit is spot on. If I don't have sex during a punt I leave feeling unsatisfied and short changed.

Offline Thepacifist

Ideally i'd like to do some doggy then cim finish. 

SirFrank

If she's really good I'll happily forget about intercourse. I do love cim tho especially if she swallows. Had a great owo bj a few ago in Bristol. I got to cim she showed me and then swallowed it all. Happy days

sparky13

If she's really good I'll happily forget about intercourse. I do love cim tho especially if she swallows. Had a great owo bj a few ago in Bristol. I got to cim she showed me and then swallowed it all. Happy days

Showed you? Good work, details?

I had a 50 min, non-stop bj the other day (as I'd said I didn't want intercourse). She came up for air a couple of times but was literally on it the whole time other than the bit where she had to breathe. Merry bloody christmas!!!  :dance:

SirPhilipXX

Can you supply a link please sparky? She sounds a trooper.

Offline 8a8ylon

I had a 50 min, non-stop bj the other day (as I'd said I didn't want intercourse). She came up for air a couple of times but was literally on it the whole time other than the bit where she had to breathe. Merry bloody christmas!!!  :dance:

Got a link?

SirFrank

I've pm'd you. This girl sounds like a star. Any details?

sparky13

Sorry, I've only popped online without logging on the past week, so didn't pick up the messages. No probs, link below. She isn't around much (took a good couple of weeks to get to see her) but my gawd I'm still smiling  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

Gordo987

I can happily go the whole hour being sucked, but its difficult to find girls that wanna work so hard. They almost all complain, they would rather get fucked so I do all the work.

Wow, I wish I could last an hour of OWO! For me it's the most sensual sexual act apart from bareback - which I don't do with WGs. I'll never forget my first OWO at a parlour many years ago, when the girl told me I couldn't cum in her mouth, but after I came on her tits she scooped my cum up with her fingers and licked it all up! A couple of years ago, I had a 'today's special' at a parlour. A half hour session with two girls. One gave me OWO until I started to cum, then the other girl finished me off and let me cum in her mouth. She had to be quick though!

Offline the_exile

Sounds like a perfect punt to me.

The 'cheated' bit is spot on. If I don't have sex during a punt I leave feeling unsatisfied and short changed.

Deffo, sounded like a great punt, good vfm!