Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Salford, Greater Manchester  (Read 1221 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline CornedBeefKen

Firstly, apologies for the lack of reviews. My UKP account name was previously similar to my AW, so with the recent rule of regular contribution I thought I’d get my arse into gear (a message to admin requesting a simple name change fixed this - which I thank him for).  Also thanks to you gents for the advice over the last few years, I’ll promise to make some useful contributions henceforth.

Meet took place early 2018. 1 hour incall - 110 notes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Harriet had her number displayed so a text to check availability for later that afternoon.  A quick telephone conversation, very polite telephone manner and confirmed with an AW booking.

Quiet area near Salford close to the A57. Made my way to the landmark set out by Harriet and a phone call for final directions.  Large, gated apartment complex and nervously made my way up to the room.

Greeted by Harriet clad in a summery dress and heels.  Photos don’t give much away.  I don’t normally go for a particular ‘type’ but prefer the curvy, girl next door look.  Advertised height at 5’ 7", pretty accurate and body shape all in fine proportion.  Think more curvy than average, she was advertising as a dress size 12/14 during this time and I was very happy with what was about to go down on me.  (I understand she’s recently lost a little bit of weight due to regular sessions at the gym).

Drink offered and kindly accepted.  Paperwork sorted, services clarified, she prefers to know how many pops to expect to pace the booking.   What ensued first was a frantic kissing session.  This girl really doesn’t hold back with the kissing, very passionate, groping each other tongue involved.  A brief shower to freshen myself, mens toiletries in a clean and suitable bathroom & clean towel provided. 

I dried myself off and resumed in the clean and adequate room with subtle music playing in the background.  What followed was a particularly enjoyable bout of oral on me, this girl knows her stuff when it comes to blowing - suction motion with plenty of deepthroat, paying particular attention to the head, shaft and balls. I had to expertly hold myself back knowing no CIM on the cards, I certainly would have if the option was there.

I had to return the favour so had her lay supine and began my reverse oral gig, buried clit but responds positively with subtle, not over the top moans told me I was doing a good enough job. Enough of this so requested to be covered up and switched positions for cowgirl.

Harriet guided me in and started with a slow grind, the sight of those tits from below will remain in the wank bank for a very long time.  Nice and tight and started to pick up a bit of a pace to a point where our thighs were slamming against each other.  I could see she was getting tired so asked her to assume the position for doggy.  Nice curvy arse, being a one pop guy, I knew I wasn’t going to last long in this position and after a good few minutes, finished in the bag.

Another shower offered, great conversationalist, this girl clearly has her head screwed on.

Would I recommend? Certainly, if you’re into the curvy, girl next door look.  However, if you’re into your lasses stick thin then you’d be better giving this one a miss.

Positives - Enthusiastic service from a very friendly, intelligent young woman. GVFM.

Negatives - None I can think of.

Offline coolcritso

She is at the top of the table in NW imo .