Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AuburnEnglishRose  (Read 1115 times)

4 review(s) for AuburnEnglishRose (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline workinallweek

AuburnEnglishRose
Laversham near Sudbury
External Link/Members Only

Well i very nearly canceled this due to the one previous report and did have a text conversation asking for a specific look (secetary) stockings owo gentle fingers reverse oral etc
i also asked about the neg review and explained i would walk if it was going wrong . (what a mistake that would have been )

I arrived in good time text for house number and was in the door on time
greeted by a dressed as requested attractive girl who proceeded to snog my face off  stopped to get a drink and followed her  short skirted round bum up the stairs and into the bedroom
more snogging and clothing removal , and i mentioned no fake moans .
I went down on her squeeky clean,shaved  and no lube(as requested)  she seemed to enjoy this with some nipple sucking and squeezing  ,a toy apeared and she with a little help went over the fence into the land of orgasm , very sensitive clit afterwards  (next time i will continue lol)
Then she repaid the service and i had a very nice blowjob (without)  a mix of tongue and deep throat (the advantage of a small cock ) and i laid back and watched till i came (i pulled out as i wasnt sure about cim)
I am sure judging by the effort penetration would be good (next time) .

As for her body well her desciption is pretty good and i would say she looks slightly younger than her stated age of 34  ,i would have guessed at 28

She does like to chat (as do I)  but we went over time and that more than covered it .

I will return if she lets me 

as a footnote i really think the neg review is fake ......
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Colonel_Mustard

as a footnote i really think the neg review is fake ......

Mmm, have to ask are you her pimp

splodger69

I doubt it, Op has more reviews than yourself for starters...  :timeout:

Offline masseyferguson

Dicey to mention reviews and this site to prossies, did she by any chance suggest ( or just guess / assume ) that you might post a positive if she made a special effort ?
We need prossies who give good vfm to every punter, not just the ones they suspect might assist their business.

Offline workinallweek

well i am not adverse to leaving a negative but think what you like mate obviously from your feedback you punt more than me  :unknown:

Offline workinallweek

Dicey to mention reviews and this site to prossies, did she by any chance suggest ( or just guess / assume ) that you might post a positive if she made a special effort ?
We need prossies who give good vfm to every punter, not just the ones they suspect might assist their business.

well im not the only one who has had a good service if you read the answers on the neg report  but if you think that im her pimp or indeed been done a favour then stay away mate . in fact i reccomend you stay away .. :D

Offline workinallweek

I doubt it, Op has more reviews than yourself for starters...  :timeout:

:drinks:

Offline Colonel_Mustard

well i am not adverse to leaving a negative but think what you like mate obviously from your feedback you punt more than me  :unknown:

Been lucky so far, first positive review gets slated on here

Offline Dick Emeroids

Stick to Cluedo or KFC colonel.
Your contributions are shit.

Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Hackneylad1

Thanks for review. Doesnt seem to offer CIM though so dealbreaker for me.