Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxsana xx69 - Wood Green  (Read 7247 times)

4 review(s) for ROXSANA XX69 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fake pics. The flat is on Lordship Lane (closer to wood green than turnpike lane, about a 10 min walk) with a door that doesn't even sit on the hinges properly. Crap in the doorway- a bicycle and junk- not the kind of place you want to visit.

Met 'Roxsana'…  not particularly attractive. Pale, square-jawed, clearly had a kid, and very little English. Clarified services, and she just nodded her head for everything. I wanted anal and a facial on this occasion so I stayed.

Went with 30 mins. Anal, rough owo, dfk, fingering, finished in her mouth/face/tits. Very submissive and took it up the ass no problem. She did get quite wet too, and despite a premature knock on the door from the maid, she allowed me to finish.

I rate it negative- fake pics, unattractive girl, flat is a dump. Wouldn't have gone through with it but was desperate at the time and she was local and willing to do everything without a complaint.

Jason

Not that I am going to visit her but to be fair to her could you please describe more her physical appearance? I mean we understand that she is not as attractive as the girl in the pictures but what about her age (is she 25 or at least <30?) and her body (height/tits size/tits shape/dress size (fat,slim?)).

I am asking because you first said that she is not particularly attractive (did you refer only on her face attractiveness or the whole thing?) then in your conclusions you said she is unattractive. This is a bit of a contradiction as the former implies the existence of some attractiveness (but not standing out) and the latter that she is completely mediocre.

Normally we shouldn’t be fair to bait and switch scammers but according to what you described her service was good and she doesn't lie about her services on her profile.

Offline jesus_jones

.  I am asking because you first said that she is not particularly attractive (did you refer only on her face attractiveness or the whole thing?) then in your conclusions you said she is unattractive. This is a bit of a contradiction as the former implies the existence of some attractiveness (but not standing out) and the latter that she is completely mediocre. 

She's not pretty. Pale Blonde hair. 0 makeup or effort. Massive square jaw. Blue eyes. Pale. Looks about 30. I'm not sure how helpful this is without a picture. She was slim, though. Some stretch marks and slightly saggy tits.

'Not particularly attractive' was a bit generous. Sorry for being succinct, but I'm trying to avoid writing my reviews like erotic novels and I'm also typing on phone.

Jason

Although I am not personally interested in non-pretty girls (for whatever low price) I see here that many other members are having a fairly low standard when it comes to looks when the girl is lower priced. Would you say that if she was priced £60-£70 per hour would have been worth punting? Also for someone else who might happen to be in her area and who is seeking the range of services she provides it would be good to have a better depiction of her looks. So does she facially resemble the woman in the following link (assuming pale and blue eyes)? If, not, is “Roxsana” better or worse looking?

External Link/Members Only

Offline adindas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fake pics. The flat is on Lordship Lane (closer to wood green than turnpike lane, about a 10 min walk) with a door that doesn't even sit on the hinges properly. Crap in the doorway- a bicycle and junk- not the kind of place you want to visit.

Met 'Roxsana'…  not particularly attractive. Pale, square-jawed, clearly had a kid, and very little English. Clarified services, and she just nodded her head for everything. I wanted anal and a facial on this occasion so I stayed.

Went with 30 mins. Anal, rough owo, dfk, fingering, finished in her mouth/face/tits. Very submissive and took it up the ass no problem. She did get quite wet too, and despite a premature knock on the door from the maid, she allowed me to finish.

I rate it negative- fake pics, unattractive girl, flat is a dump. Wouldn't have gone through with it but was desperate at the time and she was local and willing to do everything without a complaint.

JJ sorry to hear your bad experience.
Is it a B&S or she is the girl on the picture but the picture were taken a few years ago ?

Offline jesus_jones

Would you say that if she was priced £60-£70 per hour would have been worth punting?

What does it matter? She's charging £70 for 30mins and £100 for an hour, and I've reviewed her on that basis.

I've already described her as best as I can without the aid of a picture. It's a b+s, of course you're not gonna get an exact idea of what she looks like, and attractiveness is subjective. To me, she looked rough.

I dont see a picture in the link you provided (accessing from phone).

Offline jesus_jones

JJ sorry to hear your bad experience.
Is it a B&S or she is the girl on the picture but the picture were taken a few years ago ?

Its 100% B+S. The girl in the pictures is gorgeous. The girl I met, however, was not.

Jason

Interestingly in her private gallery the first picture says “MY FACE”. Well I won't spent any AW credits to buy her pictures but if anyone is interested in meeting her perhaps it is worth looking at this photo - I really believe that there is a good chance of her using a genuine face picture in her private gallery. Maybe not. Proceed at your own peril.   

Offline jesus_jones

Interestingly in her private gallery the first picture says “MY FACE”. Well I won't spent any AW credits to buy her pictures but if anyone is interested in meeting her perhaps it is worth looking at this photo - I really believe that there is a good chance of her using a genuine face picture in her private gallery. Maybe not. Proceed at your own peril.   

I think this is terrible advice. You already know it's b+s (normally enough to put most punters off) so why are you suggesting people risk money to find out if her pg pics are genuine? Absurd.

Jason

I think this is terrible advice. You already know it's b+s (normally enough to put most punters off) so why are you suggesting people risk money to find out if her pg pics are genuine? Absurd.

Well, my terrible advice was to those very few who were not put off. For me it was more than obvious even before your review that her profile pictures are fake (from reverse image search and common sense). But using an obviously fake pic as profile pic (just to draw attention during AW search) and having genuine ones in PG is no different from no profile pictures at all (or just body profile pictures or fake body profile pics) and genuine ones in the PG. I agree that it has a severe risk of the PG pics not being genuine but as you confirmed that she is a genuine WG and not just a PG scam the risk of fake PG pics should not be that high. I may be wrong though.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 10:51:21 pm by Jason »

Offline jesus_jones

But using an obviously fake pic as profile pic (just to draw attention during AW search) and having genuine ones in PG is no different from no profile pictures at all (or just body profile pictures or fake body profile pics) and genuine ones in the PG

Of course its bloody different. It's more deceptive to use fake pictures than just having genuine body shots or no pictures at all. Not even worth looking at PG.

Yes it was obvious the profile pictures were probably fake, I was close by and thought I'd chance it anyway to see what she looked like and what she offered (it was the services on offer and my desperateness at the time that made me stay, not her looks).

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would have been very wary of that profile picture showing a very pretty girl posing on the beach, not sure what you mean when you say you were "desperate" ------------------ sounds like you need help.    :unknown:

Offline jesus_jones

I would have been very wary of that profile picture showing a very pretty girl posing on the beach, not sure what you mean when you say you were "desperate" ------------------ sounds like you need help.    :unknown:

Desperate for a punt at that point. It seems dementia has crippled your faculties.

Its ok, dear Jimmy, head back to off-topic and put the world to rights.

James999

Not that I am going to visit her but to be fair to her could you please describe more her physical appearance? I mean we understand that she is not as attractive as the girl in the pictures but

As it's a bait and switch, a description is pointless as they may well use different girls, the fact they are out to deceive should act as a warning to most to avoid  :hi:

Offline smiths

As it's a bait and switch, a description is pointless as they may well use different girls, the fact they are out to deceive should act as a warning to most to avoid  :hi:

Indeed, the Hardsports offered (shitting on her) offered would of put me off anyway, i dont fancy being the next punter after she has taken a load of crap. I am never that desperate to punt.:vomit:

I also see it says Verified Member, another example that that means fuck all if she was a B&S. :thumbsdown:

Jason

I also see it says Verified Member, another example that that means fuck all if she was a B&S. :thumbsdown:

AW verification system is quite stringent. They need a verification picture (clothed woman holding a paper with hand written her profile number and the current date) + passport or ID + utility bills (if non British as proof of residence). However despite all the good efforts of AW at the verification stage the girl can later hide her verification picture and use fake pictures in her gallery. So we are back to point zero. I don't think that this problem will ever be resolved unless: AW makes mandatory the verification picture to be visible and if a WG doesn't want to show her face she may ask AW to blur the face portion of the verification picture. All AW needs to do is having a picture editing software (to add the blur).
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 04:53:49 pm by Jason »

petite_nikki

Really shitting on her? do's it say where they can poo? God hope it not in mouth.

Offline smiths

AW verification system is quite stringent. They need a verification picture (clothed woman holding a paper with hand written her profile number and the current date) + passport or ID + utility bills (if non British as proof of residence). However despite all the good efforts of AW at the verification stage the girl can later hide her verification picture and use fake pictures in her gallery. So we are back to point zero. I don't think that this problem will ever be resolved unless: AW makes mandatory the verification picture to be visible and if a WG doesn't want to show her face she may ask AW to blur the face portion of the verification picture. All AW needs to do is a picture editing software.

I have ZERO faith in A/W from years of using it, i dont trust them. For example and no i cant prove it, its my opinion, i believe its A/W themselves that post up at least some PG profile scams, they then make some credits out of them delete them and do the same over and over again. They control the whole thing so this is easy to do if they wished to do it.

The overall problem is A/W is in a very powerful position with no real competitors. :hi:

Offline smiths

Really shitting on her? do's it say where they can poo? God hope it not in mouth.

Yes, it says she enjoys Hardsports receiving as well as giving. It doesnt specify more than that and is no doubt total bollocks. I only know one WG who did actually offer shitting on her and that was the filthy Oriental Suzy who a punting mate shat on including in her mouth so he told me. Another i dont know has been posted about on here but i cant recall her name. :vomit:

Jason

Yes, it says she enjoys Hardsports receiving as well as giving. It doesnt specify more than that and is no doubt total bollocks. I only know one WG who did actually offer shitting on her and that was the filthy Oriental Suzy who a punting mate shat on including in her mouth so he told me. Another i dont know has been posted about on here but i cant recall her name. :vomit:

I don’t think that she actually receives hardsports but even if she did it would be extremely rare a punter to pay her normal fee + extra (I suppose) to shit on her. I haven't heard so far "giving hardsports" as a men’s fetish. What I heard is "receiving hardsports" as part of femdom. Either way it is sick and disgusting.

Mystique46m

Although I am not personally interested in non-pretty girls (for whatever low price) I see here that many other members are having a fairly low standard when it comes to looks when the girl is lower priced. Would you say that if she was priced £60-£70 per hour would have been worth punting? Also for someone else who might happen to be in her area and who is seeking the range of services she provides it would be good to have a better depiction of her looks. So does she facially resemble the woman in the following link (assuming pale and blue eyes)? If, not, is “Roxsana” better or worse looking?

External Link/Members Only

SOMEONE GET JASON A SKETCH ARTIST BEFORE HE BURSTS, FFS!!!!!

Jason

SOMEONE GET JASON A SKETCH ARTIST BEFORE HE BURSTS, FFS!!!!!

It would be very difficult even for a sketch artist. In the past I tried to use FACES (which is also available for education in schools and to everyone) to sketch a working girl face (just for fun after a punt) but it was impossible to get it right in a reasonable amount of time and I finally gave up.
External Link/Members Only. You can find FACES in many websites for free demo download.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 06:24:49 pm by Jason »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Desperate for a punt at that point. It seems dementia has crippled your faculties.

Its ok, dear Jimmy, head back to off-topic and put the world to rights.

Sorry my friend but in my 30+ years of punting I have never been "desperate" to fuck a prostitute, as I said, you need help.    :thumbsdown:

Offline jesus_jones

Sorry my friend but in my 30+ years of punting I have never been "desperate" to fuck a prostitute, as I said, you need help.    :thumbsdown:

Personally I think an old git that pays £200 an hour to be dominated and fucked in the ass by a woman needs help, but each to their own.

Desperate, as in I really wanted a shag. Even your brain can process that, but trolls will be trolls.

Cmon Jimmy, let's get you in your wheel chair and back to off-topic, where you can chat bollocks all you want.

Offline adindas

AW verification system is quite stringent. They need a verification picture (clothed woman holding a paper with hand written her profile number and the current date) + passport or ID + utility bills (if non British as proof of residence). However despite all the good efforts of AW at the verification stage the girl can later hide her verification picture and use fake pictures in her gallery. So we are back to point zero. I don't think that this problem will ever be resolved unless: AW makes mandatory the verification picture to be visible and if a WG doesn't want to show her face she may ask AW to blur the face portion of the verification picture. All AW needs to do is having a picture editing software (to add the blur).

Very good point.
- Beside blur face (done by AW, not by the WGs), face picture on the private gallery.
- WGs are not allow to change any picture unless they create a new profile and restart the verification process from the scratch again.
This could be fixed

Offline Jimmyredcab

Indeed, the Hardsports offered (shitting on her) offered would of put me off anyway, i dont fancy being the next punter after she has taken a load of crap. I am never that desperate to punt.:vomit:

That service is unlikely to be available anyway, these pimped girls don't handle their own profile as I found out when I met a girl called "Shy Eve" ----------------- she told me that the "maid" dealt with the profile.     :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

That service is unlikely to be available anyway, these pimped girls don't handle their own profile as I found out when I met a girl called "Shy Eve" ----------------- she told me that the "maid" dealt with the profile.     :rolleyes:

As i said to Steve about this WG earlier it makes no odds to me because if she does offer shitting on her i wouldnt be interested but if she doesnt she or her pimp are lying and i wouldnt be interested. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Personally I think an old git that pays £200 an hour to be dominated and fucked in the ass by a woman needs help, but each to their own.

Not really into strapon, that's kid's stuff.

Much prefer being tied to the cross and wired up to the electrics, best 30 minutes you will ever spend -------------- and you don't need a phrase book at London Retreat.     :rolleyes:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

lol, she kind of looks like ##MIA##.

thrutone

Looks like the profile has gone down??
As im local i wouldnt mind a gamble on this one.
Any new info??
Cheers

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Looks like the profile has gone down??
As im local i wouldnt mind a gamble on this one.
Any new info??
Cheers

I think this might be her External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline jesus_jones

Well spotted Waffles. That's her.