Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X-Chloe - Nottingham  (Read 2966 times)

4 review(s) for x-chloe (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline casualdragon69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been a few weeks since the meet, only just getting round to the review.

Communications:-

This was a reverse bid, and was accepted at an agreed rate, 1hr
We communicated by a couple of messages on the site to make sure the meeting was good to go.
Gave her a call to confirm the booking as the site wouldnt let it be confirmed because of the time.

Nottingham City centre appartment - easy parking on street and in a public multi story, Easy access through the door, Buzzed in within a few moments of arriving, 2 Doors so if you want to avoid the main desk on the way in or out the other door can be used.

flat clean and tidy, Open plan.

Chloe-

Great looking girl, some have said too much make up but that not an issue,

Meeting was fluid and did not feel routine or scripted in any way,

RO and OWO for the first pop, chat and a massage to recover, followed by some more RO and OWO to get back in the mood, followed by the Rubber and sex,

Would I return - Yes as I think it will just keep getting better.

Quite Vanilla but that is waht i wanted,

No reason to think other likes are not on onffer, and may sample some more next visit,

Offline shagmore

Would be good to know what you paid per hour

Offline swifty

peckerwood806

one of my regulars she dont work very often  and is hard to catch . highlying recommended.

Offline Kingy28

one of my regulars she dont work very often  and is hard to catch . highlying recommended.
Over two years on here but no reviews. Why's that?  :unknown:

peckerwood806

because I don't want to ,wots you're problem ???????

Offline Kingy28

It's a good job we all don't share your attitude towards writing reviews otherwise this forum would have died years ago. Leech

Offline Dipper

Give to receive, the old ‘two way street’ concept. Not difficult to grasp for most.

Offline PepeMAGA

Her bod looks great, not sure on the face though....

peckerwood806

vw

It's a good job we all don't share your attitude towards writing reviews otherwise this forum would have died years ago. Leech

the leech twat reported you what a bellend.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline DrConners

He's reported you Kingy - desperately trying to keep his post count up - Another leech dragging himself kicking & screaming into the light out of greed for info.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Marmalade

Sounds like a bit of an idiot. So chav I doubt he could afford a cheap prostitute.

James999

Pratt Peckerwood hasreported you for abuse, seriously where the fuck do these idiots come from, I wonder if he's also told his Mummy  :unknown:

Offline Kingy28

the leech twat reported you what a bellend.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

He's reported you Kingy - desperately trying to keep his post count up - Another leech dragging himself kicking & screaming into the light out of greed for info.  :thumbsdown:

Abusive eh? Some people just don't get it  :dash:
Thanks for the info.

Offline Picti

Because it's a prostitute review site where punters reciprocally share information to improve their punting. Are we supposed to take the risks (financial and otherwise), and report back just to inform your punting (assuming you do any)? Do you want charity?

If all you have to offer is a poor command of English and a very low threshold for the report button, then off you go.

Offline casualdragon69

sorry missed that detail off.

it was at her published rate.

i was hoping to get a bargain somewhere but of the offers she was the one that caught my eye so i took her up on the meeting at her normal rate.

sorry for not being clear. and sorry to those who thought a bargain was on offer.

Offline Marmalade

I gave a feeling it might soon be time for you to fuck off son.

vw

OMG what sort of twat is this peckerwood, how may reports what a saddo.   :bomb:

Offline HailWood

Think he has just sealed his own fate!
What a knob  :bomb:

Offline Kingy28

Oh dear. An early candidate for knob of the day  :dash:
Is there anyone on this thread he hasn't reported yet?  It could be a record for number of reports as a %age of posts  :sarcastic:

peckerwood806

I bet the gorgeous X-chloe is happy her review back at the top .

peckerwood806

don't call me names and I wouldn't have to report you all im surprised admin allowed this gang mentally bullying. I can absolutely guarantee not a single one of you would say anything to my face .

James999

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I bet the gorgeous X-chloe is happy her review back at the top .

So your touting her now.

I’ll be the first to say goodbye to you.

You will definitely not be missed

James999

I can absolutely guarantee not a single one of you would say anything to my face .

Why's that, is your Mum a big woman  :sarcastic:

Veritas

Bye TWAT

Hidden Image/Members Only

+1. This cockwomble has as much chance of lasting out the week on here as Scotland do of winning the World Cup on Sunday.

Offline Maverick1138

Was there any french kissing?

Offline Marmalade

don't call me names and I wouldn't have to report you all im surprised admin allowed this gang mentally bullying. I can absolutely guarantee not a single one of you would say anything to my face .

Here’s the forum rules on abuse:

Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse / swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive, however "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable

Don’t expect you read them did you?

We’re mostly waiting to see if Admin bans you now for frivolous reporting.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Why's that then ??

Are you so fucking ugly that I couldn't look you in the eye ?? I for one think you are a whingeing twat that contributes fuck all of value and yes I would say that to your face.  :hi: :hi:

Veritas

And another one bites the dust.   :sarcastic: