Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilyjane95 Manchester  (Read 1076 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Johnyahoo

https://www.adultwork.com/4556522
£130 for one hour including anal and cim/swallow
comms: very good comms via WhatsApp
looks: blonde hair, good figure, more girl next door than skinny which I prefer, tits lovely and pert
girl: very pleasant, chatty and eager to please

Emily gives great oral and plenty of it, sex in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, followed by anal in doggie, finished off with CIM, 3 pops in total.
IMHO well worth a visit and I will definitely see again.

98 review(s) found for Lucyj95 linked to in above post (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative)

Offline bigthickdick

Call me cynical but a very well timed first ever post / first review right after the stupid bitch has damaged her reputation big time. Perfect timing for her.

Offline Access

I’ve emailed her a number of times to make a booking and she’s not responding. Was prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt on the account that she does anal and is hot.. off the list now though

Offline threechilliman

I’ve emailed her a number of times to make a booking and she’s not responding. Was prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt on the account that she does anal and is hot.. off the list now though

Text her.

Offline holdenc

i sent hwr an email via adultwork and she replied with her number

dude86

Call me cynical but a very well timed first ever post / first review right after the stupid bitch has damaged her reputation big time. Perfect timing for her.
For those not in the know, can you enlighten us as to what she's done?

Offline bigthickdick

For those not in the know, can you enlighten us as to what she's done?

Read this review and particularly the comments (she commented on it too bullshitting and trying to blame the OP etc. Interesting read.  :hi: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202728.0