Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English WG's in east/north London?  (Read 4309 times)

kam100k

I used to actively punt a few times a week several years ago. My personal choice was English WG's as the most appealing but unfortunately there has been a major decline over the last few years with more and more European girls being on the scene. Though I don't have anything against them, there have been many occasions when I have seen photos on aw but then when you book and go to a meet, it's a completely different girl. Sometimes your chosen girl is busy, ill and gone home or they just stay silent and try fobbing you off to believe it's the girl from the photos. Recently I have visited a few places and found the girls not offering services which they advertise. It's ridiculous.... Can anyone recommend any decent places in east or north london where I will find nice genuine English WG's. On the lines of kayjemmas, but younger. But around the same price structure. 50/60 ph

Offline punk

I used to actively punt a few times a week several years ago. My personal choice was English WG's as the most appealing but unfortunately there has been a major decline over the last few years with more and more European girls being on the scene. Though I don't have anything against them, there have been many occasions when I have seen photos on aw but then when you book and go to a meet, it's a completely different girl. Sometimes your chosen girl is busy, ill and gone home or they just stay silent and try fobbing you off to believe it's the girl from the photos. Recently I have visited a few places and found the girls not offering services which they advertise. It's ridiculous.... Can anyone recommend any decent places in east or north london where I will find nice genuine English WG's. On the lines of kayjemmas, but younger. But around the same price structure. 50/60 ph

Good luck, they are like gold dust.There was an English Girl working out of a hotel in aldgate i think and she was 50 p 1/2 hour

password02

Good luck with that!!!! An english WG at £50/£60 ph Not going to happen -

Decent English WG's are at a premium - Missybank in Central London is £130 ph - other similar girls are in similar range of £130-£150 min ph - Even the 30 mins rate is between £80-£100

Jason

Sorry to disappoint you but in the 2013 (and soon 2014) punting universe you will not find a genuine, young, good-looking English girl offering a wide range of services for the price of 50/60 per hour. Either (i) double-triple the amount you are willing to spend or (ii) travel back in time or (ii) bend the fabric of multidimensional space and travel to a parallel universe where English prossies charge this low. Who knows there might also exist a universe where young, attractive, English prossies even pay their clients!

Anyway if you are willing to spend £90-£100 per hour you can find many young & hot Polish and Hungarian girls who offer a superb service. Either this or just have a 30mins booking with a young English WG. But £50-£60 for one hour? No chance. But in the extremely unlikely case you find any such English WG (and she is not working on the streets) then please tell us.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

On the lines of kayjemmas, but younger. But around the same price structure. 50/60 ph

I think you have got your facts wrong, Kayjemmas was never 50/60 an hour, anyway the girls were old and rough, especially Abby.

This is my area (more or less) ---------- there is nothing like you are seeking, I only wish there was.   :(

Giggles in Ilford was great but closed down many years ago.    :thumbsdown:

kam100k

Guys, yes I was wrong, I meant 50/60 per half hour.... Sorry for any confusion...

With kayjemmas, there was 2 girls I saw. Paris and Ami, they were around the 22-25 age range I would guess.

There was a place in Ilford called Bunnies. I punted with Lauren, Deborah, Sasha who were totally genuine.

Offline Meursault

Can anyone recommend any decent places in east or north london where I will find nice genuine English WG's. On the lines of kayjemmas, but younger. But around the same price structure. 50/60 ph
External Link/Members Only
She got good reviews. Still on my hotlist

Offline KentAde

She got good reviews. Still on my hotlist

This may have been who 'punk' was referring to?

password02

Yes seen Jessie_Facials4u-x in hotel near Aldgaet East - she works from their 3-4 days per week. Good VFM punt and at £50 for 30 mins cannot go wrong. Nice chatty girl, good all round service - decent bJ cannot remember about dfk but a decent 7.5/10 - Very nice essex type girl

kam100k

Thanks guys, I will check her out soon as it seems she is working near to my work place. Her FB sounds good. Will let you know how it went

LL

Yes seen Jessie_Facials4u-x in hotel near Aldgaet East - she works from their 3-4 days per week. Good VFM punt and at £50 for 30 mins cannot go wrong. Nice chatty girl, good all round service - decent bJ cannot remember about dfk but a decent 7.5/10 - Very nice essex type girl

Many times I've tried to call her and sent her texts when she didn't answer.  She never calls back or replies.  Either she's very busy or she doesn't want to see me :(

Offline Meursault

Thanks guys, I will check her out soon as it seems she is working near to my work place. Her FB sounds good. Will let you know how it went
Good man and good luck. I've tried to get in touch with her in the past with no reply, but intend to persevere.

Offline punk

This may have been who 'punk' was referring to?

yes thats the one could not remember her name.

Offline punk

Good man and good luck. I've tried to get in touch with her in the past with no reply, but intend to persevere.
Many times I've tried to call her and sent her texts when she didn't answer.  She never calls back or replies.  Either she's very busy or she doesn't want to see me :(

Didn't one of the guys on here review her and stated that she was booking punters back to back? May be thats why she is so crap at replying as she's so busy.

cockneyboy

I think this girl fits the bill, not seen her myself but she is on my hot list of "to dos"  ;)

Offline akauya

Didn't one of the guys on here review her and stated that she was booking punters back to back? May be thats why she is so crap at replying as she's so busy.

Yep, that was me.

Review here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18893.0

She is a lovely girl and I had a good punt. I don't know whether she read my review or not but she added on her profile that now she only sees a few punters a day. Someone should test that :)

LL

She is a lovely girl and I had a good punt. I don't know whether she read my review or not but she added on her profile that now she only sees a few punters a day. Someone should test that :)
Of course she read your review.  Any girl who works from a hotel and charges £50 for 30 minutes is not seeing just a few punters a day - it wouldn't be worth her while.

Offline punk

If i wanted to see a English WG than i would go with Akauya recommendation after reading his review. :hi:

kam100k

I think the best ever English WG I have met was a girl I saw every week for around 2 and half years back in 07/08.  She was very pretty and her working name was Emma, working from a flat in Leytonstone. She had brunette hair and a slim build with natural tits that were a good handful. Aged around 20 she never said no to anything and was very fun to be with. There was non stop OWO whenever I wanted it, 69, CIM always, rimming both ways. She genuinely loved to please and was horny as hell.  I looked forward to this treat every week and sometimes visited twice a day.  She gave the ultimate GFE/PSE. Shame for me that she left for a job in the city.  She was the best nympho I have come across, literally in both sense of the word!

Offline punk

I think the best ever English WG I have met was a girl I saw every week for around 2 and half years back in 07/08.  She was very pretty and her working name was Emma, working from a flat in Leytonstone. She had brunette hair and a slim build with natural tits that were a good handful. Aged around 20 she never said no to anything and was very fun to be with. There was non stop OWO whenever I wanted it, 69, CIM always, rimming both ways. She genuinely loved to please and was horny as hell.  I looked forward to this treat every week and sometimes visited twice a day.  She gave the ultimate GFE/PSE. Shame for me that she left for a job in the city.  She was the best nympho I have come across, literally in both sense of the word!

some lucky sods getting all of her for free now  :(

kam100k

There was a 2 month period where I invited her for outcalls while I had an empty house. Best thing was that I used to pay for an hour at £100 but she stayed for 4. She lived close by so I picked her up and dropped her off. I guess there was some connection/attraction but wouldn't it be nice to have the same now. You could class that rate as proper GFE and think of the £100 as expenses. But to the last poster, yep I agree, someone is getting all that and more for free!

LL

There was a 2 month period where I invited her for outcalls while I had an empty house. Best thing was that I used to pay for an hour at £100 but she stayed for 4. She lived close by so I picked her up and dropped her off. I guess there was some connection/attraction but wouldn't it be nice to have the same now. You could class that rate as proper GFE and think of the £100 as expenses. But to the last poster, yep I agree, someone is getting all that and more for free!
Blimey, £25 an hour?  Just think of the names that Jimmy would call her! :hi:

Offline punk

Blimey, £25 an hour?  Just think of the names that Jimmy would call her! :hi:

vfm +1