Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf-Catherine - Maidenhead  (Read 1042 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Jggrange

External Link/Members Only

Long time lurker...

Midday a few weeks ago.  Called and arranged very easily.  Flat no JS in central maidenhead & parking nearby.  1/2 I call

Very friendly, enthusiastic, but a tooth. It is the girl in pics.  FK OW and a few positions.  Vanilla as this is what I wanted. 

Left satisfied

Offline Sleet

You might want to continue lurking OP, as I can’t make head or tail of some of those sentences.
Next time switch autocorrect off and preview what you’re about to post.

Offline Mightier Than

Long time lurker...

Midday a few weeks ago.  Called and arranged very easily.  Flat no JS in central maidenhead & parking nearby.  1/2 I call

Very friendly, enthusiastic, but a tooth. It is the girl in pics.  FK OW and a few positions.  Vanilla as this is what I wanted. 

Left satisfied

and confirm the cost.  A bit more info would help

Offline Josler

Have seen Milf Catherine a few times in Maidenhead, in a flat in a quiet road and easy to park.
Photo's on the earlier link are accurate and she IMO is very pretty.

Girlfriend service, FK,OWO etc all pleasantly delivered and therefore recommend.
I paid £80 for 30 minutes

Offline switftjake

Have seen Milf Catherine a few times in Maidenhead, in a flat in a quiet road and easy to park.
Photo's on the earlier link are accurate and she IMO is very pretty.

Girlfriend service, FK,OWO etc all pleasantly delivered and therefore recommend.
I paid £80 for 30 minutes
Thanks josler it’s be worth turning thos words into a review

Offline Sinz

Thanks josler it’s be worth turning thos words into a review

True, best to leave a separate review of your experience josler

Offline Josler

TBH bit limited skill wise on IT, learning as I go.  Not sure how to post links on ipad which is a constraint at the moment

Offline Sinz

TBH bit limited skill wise on IT, learning as I go.  Not sure how to post links on ipad which is a constraint at the moment

You can always post a review without links and we will help you add the link, that shouldn't be a constraint.