Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx Wimbledon A+  (Read 1320 times)

49 review(s) for JeSsIcxxx (48 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Mentalist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Place: 10 bus ride from Wimbledon station
Comms: prompt and address straightaway with door number to be provided when nearby
Flat: bit of a rough cul de sac but okay once inside. It's her flat and very lived in, smelt of food. Shower bit dirty but worked plenty of shower gels etc. Bed - has seen some action and as metal headboard a bit squeaky but something to hold on to.
Paperwork: £120 + 20 A level
Girl: decent solid enhanced big tits (quite good and maleable not proper bolt ons) big solid ass, not sure if works out or enhanced..takes a pounding and a.slapping.
Nice skin, a few unobtrusive tats.
Face was good, like a better looking amy winehouse with not such a square jaw. Good english, easy manner, keeps asking what you wanna do if there is any natural lull.
Good dfk, owo, ball licking, spitting, tries deep throat, keeps going and going, eye contact directly and in the full length mirror she likes to look at herself in.
Condom on, lube up and easy access up the ass standing in her heels against the wardrobe from behind. Mild hair pulling (great long jet black hair) ass slapping, good pounding taken. Lots of moans but not too ott. Takes first load on her knees against the tongue, dribbling down the tits and belly. Belly isn't flat but not flabby,the cum.dribbled down to her shaved mound.
Clean up quick and easy she popped away and back quickly and straight into round 2. Whilst on her knees sucking my cock I got her to fuck her pussy with a vibrator as I slowly slipped a smaller dildo in her ass. Someone has mentioned a slight odour before and I got a whiff. It is ever so slight and not gaggingly stinking but nevertheless I decided not to head down south for any RO. Decided to start off with anal CG with her now using the vibro on her pussy. Great skills and stamina. Changed position a few times, tried ATM but she changed condom, fair enough. Worked myself up in doggy, bed.squeaking like fuck, finished on neck and tits. Another clean up. Some girls you just know you can try for thr triumvirate and after a bit of kissing and cuddling ( massage offered) Jess got sucking until I was hard enough try her pussy for first time in punt. Surprisingly tight! Got going, sweating like fuck and managed (just)   to pop whatever was left in the bag. Quick shower and a bit.of easy chat as I got ready. She was having visitors from Poland and she needed to clear the place up as they thought she was working in.marketing. which to be fair IS part of her job!
Overall good VFM with enthusiastic anal and no let up in action. Would I go back? Not as first option unless dying fir back door action but a definite firm back up. It's just that smell..."did you have to, did you have to let it linger..." (seriously it's not too off putting!)