Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetDream in slough  (Read 2428 times)

Offline rubric

External Link/Members Only

This group? Anyone familiar with any of the girls? As they look rather tasty - though it could be a typical bait and switch job.

ipohmali

Anyone familiar with any of the girls?

Surely Rebekah Brooks doesn't need to resort to this   :wackogirl:

Online berksboy

sash

I agree with Berksboy - wasted my time walked.

sash

sweet19amy looks nice - will be my plan b if Fabinia doesnt work out
good luck if you go ;)

Offline trumps

First post here so go easy on me ! Any feedback on these girls. I am usually meticulous about only seeing girls with good feedback but am very keen to take a chance on:

..as she's a c100% complete ringer for my other half some 20 years ago so would be bit like stepping years back in time (with change of accent of course !)

vorian

First post here so go easy on me ! Any feedback on these girls. I am usually meticulous about only seeing girls with good feedback but am very keen to take a chance on:

..as she's a c100% complete ringer for my other half some 20 years ago so would be bit like stepping years back in time (with change of accent of course !)

Welcome to UKP have you tried doing a search on this site to see if anyone has reviewed her on here. That would be a good first step. Hopefully someone has seen her already.

Offline trumps

Had a look but no reviews for any of the group. Also see that they've relocated from Slough to Cardiff and Aberdeen. Shame as would have taken a pot luck on photos alone, so guess will have to see if they reconvene in this part country any time soon.

vorian

Had a look but no reviews for any of the group. Also see that they've relocated from Slough to Cardiff and Aberdeen. Shame as would have taken a pot luck on photos alone, so guess will have to see if they reconvene in this part country any time soon.

Well you are braver than me as taking pot luck on photos only is not considered the best way to reduce your exposure to a potential bad punt but that's up to you. Why not have a look around the review section lots of top WGs around and you can make your choice with a lot more information. Good luck.

som2083

I tried to contact sandrakity, initially she is ok for the meet-up. Once she know I only need 30 mins. She told me she is not FREE

:manhater:

Anyone tried sandrakity?

Naughty_Jessica_4_U look cute

Offline 8a8ylon

I don't get it? Isn't 30 mins £60 were u asking for a freebie?

som2083

I don't get it? Isn't 30 mins £60 were u asking for a freebie?

She thought I will go for 1 hour service