Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira sweet in Stamford Hill-awful punt avoid  (Read 1101 times)

11 review(s) for DILARA ROSE (3 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Nosto

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Communication- Easy via phone, called her got the post code
Went to the post code called her again and she gave me the flat no.

Girl- same girl in the profile picture and verification picture.

Flat-standard 2 bed flat on 9th floor. Saw a big lady laying on the couch.

Booked her 1 hour for £70. Sorted the payment. She went out to put the money. Got undressed and she started with owo.
After maybe 2 minuets, she took out the condom. The warning bell rang in my mind and I was thinking that I just waste my £70. Still I wanted to utilise the money I paid. So I asked her to carry on with owo, but her answer was I AM NOT MACHINE, I CAN’T DO THIS FOR LONG TIME.

This put me off and my mister was becoming soft. Then I thought let’s take as much as I can out of this bitch. Asked her how much for 30 minuets +anal she said £70. So changed the initial contract and made 30 minuets punt.
Put the Dom and started with doggy after 2-3 minuets asked her for anal . She changed the condom and I started her from back and fucked her as hard as I could  :D.
I wanted to punish her for the attitude she showed me earlier. And she was screaming and pushing me but I still had the thought of my £70. Because I was fast so couldn’t last long. Wish if I could. She was laying face down on the bed until I put my clothes on and ready to leave. :yahoo:

I was there hardly 20 minuets. :dash:

Will definitely not return again

If I made any mistake in this review, please overlook it as I am still angry on me.

Offline Andres

At least she did not complain about hard a level which some do and end up saying you are too big baby!

Offline pumps

I started her from back and fucked her as hard as I could  :D.
I wanted to punish her for the attitude she showed me earlier.

hahaha that literally made a tear fall from my left eye  :lol:

Seems like shes gone from bad to worse service wise.

I was thinking of trying her for a hard anal fuck... her ring does look pretty wide like she'll have no problems handling most sizes.

Offline Nosto

At least she did not complain about hard a level which some do and end up saying you are too big baby!
She tried to push me out

Offline Nosto

I was thinking of trying her for a hard anal fuck... her ring does look pretty wide like she'll have no problems handling most sizes.
[/quote]

Honestly, please don’t waste your money.

Offline pumps

Honestly, please don’t waste your money.

Already punted her twice, without major issues service wise.

Offline last_days_of_logan

She tried to push me out

might have been trying to adjust to the thrust and limit the pain.

i think what the other guy meant was that she was willing to take what you gave for the cash and didnt actually ask you to stop.

a lot of WGs will quit on you and say stuff like "no more....to big" or "thats enough...the pain too much".

its why i never pay for anal up front...but rather ask if its possible after they have seen me fully grown.

only one person has been able to do anal with me...and even then i couldnt really go to town as i was worried I would be too much too hard....but in hindsight i think she would have been fine