Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Swedish manchester  (Read 674 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline mrblobbylikes

First one on here so be kind please.

External Link/Members Only

Great punt last Sunday. Called up and very easily got an appointment with good directions. Place was easy enough to find and clean. Opted for a half an hour slot.

Was greeted at the door by molly in a set of pink underwear. Once the business was out of the way, she sank to her knees and gave me an amazing owo. It was only a half an hour slot so I just opted for her giving me a decent blowjob. There was nothing too fancy but she had great eye contact. Onto the bed and she kept sucking me until I blew my load in her mouth. We chatted for a bit, I cleaned up and left

Overall a good vanilla gfe

Offline lewisjones23

Credit to this WG, she has lots of good reviews so is doing something right and she isnt afraid to be natural in her photos

she could quite easily photoshop away and lure more in

Offline Kriss

First one on here so be kind please.

External Link/Members Only

Great punt last Sunday. Called up and very easily got an appointment with good directions. Place was easy enough to find and clean. Opted for a half an hour slot.

Was greeted at the door by molly in a set of pink underwear. Once the business was out of the way, she sank to her knees and gave me an amazing owo. It was only a half an hour slot so I just opted for her giving me a decent blowjob. There was nothing too fancy but she had great eye contact. Onto the bed and she kept sucking me until I blew my load in her mouth. We chatted for a bit, I cleaned up and left

Overall a good vanilla gfe

Wow, you managed to make OWO last for half an hour?  :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac