Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Swinger Adult Parties  (Read 7531 times)

Offline Jason1971

Hi

Does anyone have any expereince with External Link/Members Only only I have been sent a discount code for the owo party tomorrow, and wonder whether it is a good option has opposed to see a girl possibl crystal or nicole(ex southfields).

J

Offline Steve2

Offline Steve2

Its Limelight Parties reinvented after they closed down a while back

Offline Jason1971

I thought that just wondering if anyone has been.

Offline adindas

Been there a few times already since it was open a few weeks ago.
As mentioned by other punters it was limelight, but now the location change. So you will find almost the same party girls as in their previous place. same four hours duration, same rule .....

I found the place is much larger now then when it is in Borough or in Baron's court.

Alex is now retiring it is now run by Mark and Alan

Offline drwho

same four hours duration, same rule .....

What's the rule? Keep the doors of the rooms open, or something like that?

What's the deal with LSAP/Limelight? There seem to be negative overtones in comments about Limelight (possibly false advertising, not delivering the goods..?)

I was thinking of trying them out this weekend as a budget alternative to LMP with the added bonus of an Asian lady present (hopefully)

Would I be at risk of wasting my £100 cash?
Alternatively find a 30 min £60 and put the savings towards the next 30 mins...?

I have a binge due (wife going away) from this weekend until 17th Jan,  but would like to limit to about £400 max, so was thinking of getting some variety with a party or 2.

If LSAP is no good, anyone had experience of Abfab/Kestrels?

Hardthingus123

ABFAB is kestrels Benny several time it's very good , if you have partner you'll have plenty of fum, single guy may struggle day times unless a greedy girl on site.

Offline smiths

What's the deal with LSAP/Limelight? There seem to be negative overtones in comments about Limelight (possibly false advertising, not delivering the goods..?)

I was thinking of trying them out this weekend as a budget alternative to LMP with the added bonus of an Asian lady present (hopefully)

Would I be at risk of wasting my £100 cash?
Alternatively find a 30 min £60 and put the savings towards the next 30 mins...?

I have a binge due (wife going away) from this weekend until 17th Jan,  but would like to limit to about £400 max, so was thinking of getting some variety with a party or 2.

If LSAP is no good, anyone had experience of Abfab/Kestrels?

Limelight was crap when i went but that was a few years ago and according to posts on this thread Alex doesnt run it anymore.

A budget alternative is External Link/Members Only which are based in the Hatton Garden area apart from once a week when they run a party in a Spa in Dagenham, i rarely go to the Hatten Garden flat as its not big enough for a party in my view and is uncomfortable. This is ultra budget no frills partying and in Dagenham the reason its only £60 for 3 hours is the maximum ratio could be 5.1 which would be a scrum with a lot of hanging about. I havent seen it more than a max 3.1 in the many parties i have attended though. Can be some ugly to me WGs attend, and sometimes female swingers turn up although thats never guaranteed.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 02:30:51 pm by smiths »

Offline drwho

Thanks Smiths.
I've tried LAPC in Dagenham once and enjoyed it, though quite a trek across town, and plenty of waiting around on the night I attended.

One memory of the night was the security guard/bouncer getting in on the act with a Brazilian girl while us chumps stood around waiting for him to finish :rolleyes:

Offline adindas

Like any other party in the UK The doors are always let opened. LSAP  is a mix of swingers couples and party girl. You could parties with all party girls but with couples you will need their consent. Also you are required t bring either six cans/bottles of beers or a bottle of wine.

Having been to LAPC a few times, I personally  found them better than LAPC. The people visiting these place are more gentle and civilized than the one in LAPC. What I do not like about LAPC is that too many uncivilized people who do not know the norm, do not know how to queue, dominating a party girl, The party girls have too many breaks.

What I also like about LSAP is that it is a four hours party, so you will have a lot of time to relax like sitting in the pub and have free drinks (the drink that you and other people bring). Also it is centrally located easy to reach with public transport.

I find them good, but my opinion could be different with other people opinion. So I do not want to recommend anything. Have a try and write your report here. 
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 11:31:04 pm by adindas »

Offline drwho

Thanks Adindas,

I think I'll give LSAP a try.
Probably try to coincide my visit with when Mimi is partying.

I find the request to bring with you '6 beers' a bit odd, as in my experience wgs tend to be repelled by punters full of beer, and are unlikely to be chugging too many beers themselves.
Must help pass the time when there's a bit of a queue though.

partisan

drwho, did you visit?

What did you make of it?

Offline drwho

drwho, did you visit?

What did you make of it?

I went on a Friday a few weeks back.
Review posted at
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21933.0

Bit of a cop out giving a neutral. Left the place buzzing, but also drunk...
Generally I should have been a little more assertive and may have got to taste a couple more on the night.

As a PS:
I got an unsolicited text from them earlier this week. I replied "stop" so hopefully that's the end of them.
I don't think I'll return to LSAP. On the other hand I don't think I'll be saying the same about LMP.....

Offline adindas

I have met almost all of the party girls in LSAP.
I have seen they have a new line Line - up Sabrina, and Nataly. Have not tried them yet ...
Has anyone met these babes.

In pysical appareance How do they look like  ? Are they attractive, georgeous ??
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 08:35:12 pm by adindas »

Offline davidgood

I have met almost all of the party girls in LSAP.
I have seen they have a new line Line - up Sabrina, and Nataly. Have not tried them yet ...
Has anyone met these babes.

In pysical appareance How do they look like  ? Are they attractive, georgeous ??
Hi adindas,

I have not seen Sabrina yet but I gave Nataly a road test last night.

She is a tall slim mature Brazilian with blondish hair and very large breasts. Which seemed natural to me.

Face wise she is not going to be Miss Brazil, but pleasant enough IMO.

Very friendly and performed satisfactorily in the bed room.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline adindas

Thanks David. Indeed I also tested Nathaly about two weeks ago when she start working. But she did not like when people are start going down
Indeed I will say she is ok ... I am not consider her slim ...

It seems Sabrina has disappered from the schedule ....

Hi adindas,

I have not seen Sabrina yet but I gave Nataly a road test last night.

She is a tall slim mature Brazilian with blondish hair and very large breasts. Which seemed natural to me.

Face wise she is not going to be Miss Brazil, but pleasant enough IMO.

Very friendly and performed satisfactorily in the bed room.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline adindas

In the past when they were in Barons Court, I remember there were still a few stunners partying there. To name some : Carolina, Crystal (not current crystal), Katja, Suzie,  Bailey, Natasha, Amy, Sidona ...

But now they have all gone ....

Thanks David. Indeed I also tested Nathaly about two weeks ago when she start working. But she did not like when people are start going down
Indeed I will say she is ok ... I am not consider her slim ...

It seems Sabrina has disappered from the schedule ....
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 06:11:23 pm by adindas »