Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy MILF Sophia - good service Whitechapel  (Read 1066 times)

24 review(s) for _Sexy Sophia (22 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6827422) (21 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only

Sophia is well reviewed here so I thought I'd give her a P&D.

Time: £60 30 mins
Appearance: Face is exactly as on the free gallery. But her gut is well hidden. In real life, it's big. I did not find it attractive. Breasts are medium sized and firm, not particularly large. Good hygiene all round, slightly smoky breath.
Service: Sophia is willing to please and it's apparent from the time she opens the door and welcomes you in. I showered, got some iced water, small chat massage followed by an exquisite OWO BJ and 69. I was up and ready in no time. Mish doggy and girl on top until i shot my load. Overall good and willing to please. Also VFM.

I might go as a backup punt if I'm in the area again but I thought her gut was a bit too big in proportion to the rest of her frame for my liking. Recommended budget punt in that area.

Offline Sparta Prada

Good review.

Sophia is a solid punt. She won’t win any beauty contests but she’s sexy and confident around a guy’s dick.

Offline SoapyTW

I had her in my 'maybe' HL a while back. Thought she looked quite cute and the oral sounded good. Dropped her off the list after seeing a comment about genital warts though.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=199901.0

Offline indianguy

I have hotlisted her, removed, will add again  :rolleyes:

Offline punk

I have hotlisted her, removed, will add again  :rolleyes:

Date Registered: January 30, 2015, 07:53:53 pmLast Active: Today at 09:51:26 pm

Amazing 4 posts since 2015.

Offline hereforfunx123

If I may ask, did she allow any hair pulling? Ta

Offline Sinz

If I may ask, did she allow any hair pulling? Ta

If I may ask, have you punted any WGs in the 2 years you have been here ?

Offline punk

Offline Yaardie

LOL Of topic but I just love the replys by Sinz and Punk on this thread  :D :D