Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual.Sam FBSM Cambridge  (Read 1490 times)

32 review(s) for Sensual.Sam (24 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Mr Garmin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meet happened a couple of weeks ago. I think I paid £80 for the hour but AW now says £90 so I could be wrong.

I have never considered myself a 'seasoned' punter but I did once from memory try to add up the approximate number of girls I have seen since I started in about 93, I stopped counting at 200 which amazed me TBH.

So I rarely go for FS these days since I discovered FBSM about 8 years ago, I find it much more relaxing with no pressure and I always get the full time which is usually an hour. My normal go-to is Ego in MK despite it being a fair old trek, out of the current bunch my favourite is Jada who I get on well with (at least I think I do)

I have had Sam on my HL for a while and one day all the holes in the cheese aligned and she was local to me at the same time as I had the MMO.

She was working from one of those modern rented flats near the main station in Cambridge, very easy to find and parking was no problem just off Mill Road about 5 minutes walk away. I could hear activity in the other room of the flat and got the impression that it was one of the other travelling EE FS girls, but I didn't see her.

Offered a shower, which I accepted and when I returned to the room Sam was ready in a T shirt and thong (which remained on the whole time). She is a little bigger than I expected and her pictures would lead you to believe (they could be of her!) - not fat just well built. When she removed the T shirt I have to say that her tits (enhanced I think) were magnificent. She started on my back with gentle massage - definitely sensual rather than hard and after about 25 minutes I turned over and she straddled me in a CG position and poured oil over her tits and let it dribble down to my cock. Sam continued to play with my cock which got me very hard and then turned around into a reverse CG type position and let my cock slide between her tits while I rubbed her covered pussy. As it had been some time since I had cum, I did so in this position, a little quicker than intended but it was still extremely satisfying and after another shower to remove the oil I left the building exactly 60 minutes after walked in.

Would I return? possibly, but not my first choice and I may choose an hours drive to MK in preference if the right girl is available there.  8/10

Dr Jon

FBSM", MMO, EE EF" you do love your abbreviations and acronyms? Is this to show off?  :scare:

Online awboost

This is where UrbanDictionary becomes your friend  :rolleyes:

Online Mr Garmin

FBSM", MMO, EE EF" you do love your abbreviations and acronyms? Is this to show off?  :scare:

Actually if you are a regular here you will know that those abbreviations are used all the time and are well understood. With the possible exception of MMO, but I think I may have seen that used as well.

Was my review useful to you?

Dr Jon

I regularly read, and when I get the chance and money for a punt I post, but I find the senseless use of acronyms just silly, it is only used by those too lazy to write properly or those trying to show off. Was your post useful to me? No, your punt was obviously some time ago and she has moved to Bristol now, so a bit out of reach of East Anglia punters! Another sign of laziness, perhaps.

Online Mr Garmin

I regularly read, and when I get the chance and money for a punt I post, but I find the senseless use of acronyms just silly, it is only used by those too lazy to write properly or those trying to show off. Was your post useful to me? No, your punt was obviously some time ago and she has moved to Bristol now, so a bit out of reach of East Anglia punters! Another sign of laziness, perhaps.

I'm sorry that you feel that way but acronyms are used in all walks of life and while the obscure ones can be a little annoying as you have to look them up they are unfortunately now a fact of life. You should try reading a pilots forum if you want to be confused by their use.

My meeting was 2 weeks ago and this particular provider is well know for moving around between Cambridge, Bristol, Birmingham & MK (see what I did there). If past performance is anything to go by I expect she will be back.

Offline Dick Emeroids

Major problem with today's world.
Too many TLA's.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt