Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna22 Stratford smooth  (Read 1785 times)

18 review(s) for Anna_22 (15 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rav7

Met Anna recently External Link/Members Only
Comm: communication by text all details done relatively quickly
Anna works about 10 minutes walk from Stratford station , near Stratford bingo same as her flat mate Jessica
Was greeting by Anna in a white top, with other half bare and sexy . The flat was clean, no weird smells and no other people present
Anna is beautiful, imo , lovely  smile
She offered a shower which I took as wanted owo, cane back to room , which was cool with air con on and clean room
Started kissing , then moved onto owo, this was performed smoothly , up and down the mr , on request she went ball licking , then asked for her tits to massage the old cock and ball , which was delightful , wow
Then had to taste her sexy body , smooth skin , started at face and went all the way down and back , Anna just cool and pleasant throughout , no hint of rushing .
Came with customary bum relief , and her sexy bum obliged
Anna is a beautiful sexy pleasant person , a great SP ,
Return: not sure not , absolutely will return !
Thank you Anna ! X

Offline Rav7

It’s been ten months since last saw Anna
Decided to pop round for a pleasant get together.

Comms: within reasonable time texting
Location : ten minute walk from Edgware Road station at an estate of blocks
Greeting : black lacy gown with sexy black tights and a warm beautiful smile
Meeting:  first exchanged £80 for 30 minutes for basic service without oral and penetration. She still does owo at discretion, no cim, . 
Had a shower , she provided a clean towel
We kissed and later wanted her ample tits to massage my balls , she massages further upwards .
Explored and tasted her sexy body , she was cool no clock nudging and allowed me to do my play .
Finished with bum relief and showered again .

Positives: beautiful sexy lady , with a relaxing energy and pleasant persona just like last year . Glad she has maintained her high service standards
Negatives : last year was £50 for 30 minutes for no penetration service , now £80 regardless what services
Return ? Yes .