Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara in Croydon centre  (Read 878 times)

2 review(s) for ZARA KINKY LOVE XXX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline Player007

External Link/Members Only

Hi Guyz my first review so go easy on me if i miss anything, ok i went and saw Sara on acemassage in croydon near the keg and grill where all the restaurants are, the flat is hidden away and discreet got huge black gate which you cant miss, rang the number on the website and got thru to a maid bfor hand and booked a hour session.

Arrived at the flat rang the bell and got buzzed in, nice cosy flat with two women working and another which is the maid who takes the bookings, saw sara and i was like oh my days in my head, this was just as the pictures on the website but seemed hotter in person, she wearing black french lace knickers and matching bra with nice tattoo wich i really into but i was that night lol.

Got taken into the bigger room with on suite shower room which was offered but i didnt need to as i always have a shower before a punt, she took her funds went out and told me to get comfortable 😉 She came back started stripping me and got on her knees and started slowly sucking me off with condom slided on by her mouth, i started fucking her mouth and she went deep but no balls sucking 😩 after a while i started taking her bra off and layed her on the bed and took off her panties, then i went in on top at the same time sucking those lovely nipples, breasts where enhanced but no complaints, told her to ride my dick on top and she was good, turned around and finished in doggy, luved watching that ass bounce 😍 Gave me a nice massage and went in for round two was which more a less the same.

Only bad thing she doesnt do french kissing but i suppose the rest of the package makes up for it!

Hope i aint missed anything if i have just let me know 😎