Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STUNNING CHANEL xx - B&S - Woking  (Read 303 times)

31 review(s) for STUNNING CHANEL xx (13 positive, 6 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline samh1231

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Chanel has mixed reviews here. She has good skills at DT and anal but is also known for messing punters around and now shows. I was tempted by some of her good reviews so took the risk when I was driving past Woking a few months ago.

Comms: Very bad. I texted in the morning for her availability and was told it was OK for the requested time. The address was also sent to me. I texted at the agreed time and was asked to wait for 10 mins, which was expected from other reviews. So I was fine with it. There was no further text after 15 mins, so I texted and rang - no response. It seemed quite normal from other reviews - I waited for another 15 mins and texted again saying I was going to leave if there was no response. Got the flat number this time and was buzzed in after 3-4 mins waiting.

Lacation: Flat in town centre. There was a multi storey car park in 1 min walk and lots of street parking. I parked at the multi storey car park. Flat itself was clean and tidy.

The Girl: I went into the flat and an old woman asked me who I was going to meet and I said Chanel. She introduced a blonde to me and I was happy to see she was not old looking from previous reviews. She was about 30, petite and slim, average looking and looked a little bit similar with the girl in the photos. I didn't realize I was B&Sed at that time.

Fee: £100 for an hour.

Services provided: OW, protected sex.

The meet: I didn't ask about service before exchanging paperwork because I read her reviews here and didn't think it would change. I went to the bathroom for a shower and she went out to stack the cash. Once I was out of the shower, I wanted to start some kissing but she refused and I was a little disappointed but still didn't realize the B&S. Then I asked for oral and she took out a condom and wanted to put it on. I requested OWO and she said she didn't do it. I knew something went wrong and started to realize she was not the girl on the profile. I asked her name and she told me a different name (sorry I forgot it). I asked where Chanel was and she said Chanel was not there and she didn't know Chanel either. I knew it was a B&S so asked for a refund but she refused it politely and said I could go with her or leave immediately without refund. I knew the old woman was in the flat and had no idea whether there were more pimps in the flat so I thought fuck it let me go ahead because I had paid.

She apologized for not being the girl and gave me an OW. It didn't work at first because I was still angry and sad. So I said can I do RO but she only showed me her pussy and said no touching no RO. I was very disappointed. She was sorry for that but it was not helpful. She then worked quite hard on my little one and managed it to work after about 10 mins.

We started with CG and she rode OK. I asked for doggy after several mins and she turned around on her fours. She had a nice bum but...WTF... :vomit: There was some yellowish around her arse hole  :scare:  I let her know that and she was very sorry about it and wiped it off. Again, it was not helpful at all. I almost lost my erection and had to ask her to give more OW. I put her to mish when it was ready and pounded her until cum in the bag.

Had another shower and had a little bit chat with her when I was dressing. She told me she was from Poland and only stated there for two days and would go to central London on the next day. I left at the 45 mins mark although I still have 15 mins - was eager to leave the flat.

Overall: It was my first B&S and a very negative experience. Would not recommend her to anyone and won't come back in any chance.