Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kisses and Cuddles, Widnes, Jade  (Read 1858 times)

Offline caudell

External Link/Members Only

or also remembered as Scarlets in Widnes

For those not been before, the access to K&C is down an alleyway that you access either by a small company car park at one end or via a side street in open view of local garages.  Then through the gap in the wall and up the stairs to the gated door and normally press a button to be let in.  That day the door was wide open due to the heat so up I went after checking the website first - Jessica was the named girl on site, and without a punting phone I didn't phone ahead.

Decor still the same, as was the receptionist from the old days shown to the smaller room, which has more soft furnishings than before but still a decent clean punting room.  Got bollock naked, lay down and in comes Jade not Jessica who I've seen before is quite chatty late 30's I'd say.  Size 12 with nice arse and big tits, half caste and ok to look at.

Downhill from there - covered blow job not great technique, handjob too rough and being of modest proportions I knew a fuck wouldn't be worth it in that heat so tried to finish off myself.   Could have been the heat, or could have been the disappointment of not seeing a new girl but couldn't even manage that.  Nice dirty talking, playing with herself and good to look at - but still not great.

Now the new title does say they all will kiss and cuddle, Jade openly said the other girls all do - but she doesn't.  Left feeling let down...