Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who remembers cloud 9??!!  (Read 2267 times)

Offline strokeyjoe

Anyone remember cloud 9, near Shudehill? Had a few good punts in there in my early 20's!! 1st time with a black girl in there as well! ! Drove past the other day and looks to still be something going on there,don't know if it's still a parlour though. Hope to hear people's memories

Joe

Offline Goldfinch

Yes,it's on 56 Swan street-previously was called Lounge 56 but got closed down nearly 3 years ago:

External Link/Members Only

It's now called Manchester Angels,but I think it was originally called Angels56,there website isn't active at the moment,but was rubbish when it was and they advertise in the M.E.N

Offline FWK1

Was a bit of regular stop off after a night out in Town..  :drinks:

Used to see a girl called Courtney back in the day small English girl with dark red hair who was quite submissive probably early noughties but could be earlier the years just keep flying by..!!

Offline strokeyjoe

Used to see a girl called Courtney back in the day small English girl with dark red hair who was quite submissive probably early noughties but could be earlier the years just keep flying by..!!

Think most of my visits they were after a couple of scoops in 5th Avenue! ! Lol. Mostly remember having my 1st go with a black girl and being amazed that, even though her arse was massive, it was incredibly firm!! Spent a good half hour hanging out the back of that one!!  :lol:

Offline strokeyjoe

That place on Shudehill above the 2nd hand book shop as well! ! Had my 1st ever parlour punt in there! ! Surprised I ever set foot in a parlour again! !  :lol:

Offline FWK1

That place on Shudehill above the 2nd hand book shop as well! ! Had my 1st ever parlour punt in there! ! Surprised I ever set foot in a parlour again! !  :lol:

HaHa I went in there once had to be directed to it by the girls hanging out of the window to let me know exactly where it was..  :lol:

Offline strokeyjoe

HaHa I went in there once had to be directed to it by the girls hanging out of the window to let me know exactly where it was..  :lol:

I just remember I used to buy books and memerobia from the book shop and the one on the corner under Rambos tattoos, n I realised one day what was going on upstairs. When I eventually plucked up the courage to go in, I ended up with a girl with massive tits! Didn't have a clue what the score was with a brothel though, so after I'd payed my money, we're both naked and I'm having a good feel and suck of her tits (I was that naive, I was actually confused that I hadn't had a massage!!  :lol:) I assume she noticed I was enjoying her tits, so she pipes up with "for an extra tenner you can fuck my tits " . Wasn't something I was bothered about, but didn't wanna seem rude so I agreed. She certainly knew what she was doing coz 5 mins later, I'd spaffed all over her neck and chest, n that was game over! Hadn't even had the little fella near her mouth, never mind her pussy, n I was 40 quid lighter! ! We li :hi:ve and learn though, and she certainly knew how to spot a newbie!!  :lol:

Offline strokeyjoe

Yes,it's on 56 Swan street-previously was called Lounge 56 but got closed down nearly 3 years ago:

It's now called Manchester Angels,but I think it was originally called Angels56,there website isn't active at the moment,but was rubbish when it was and they advertise in the M.E.N

Sorry, very rude of me Goldfinch, thanks for the info. Did go a few times when it was cloud 9 in my 20's, don't think I'll be trying this place though. Interesting that it's still a parlour though

Joe

Offline Goldfinch

Sorry, very rude of me Goldfinch, thanks for the info. Did go a few times when it was cloud 9 in my 20's, don't think I'll be trying this place though. Interesting that it's still a parlour though

Joe

:thumbsup:

Offline strokeyjoe

If memory serves, cloud 9 was the 1st place I plucked up the courage to walk from when there was no one in that I fancied, lol . Proper proud of myself I was!!  :dancegirl: :lol:

Offline Kriss

Yes. They always had quite a few girls there. Was it Dolly Mixtures?
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline strokeyjoe

Yes. They always had quite a few girls there. Was it Dolly Mixtures?

Dolly mixtures rings a bell! It was the only brothel I knew about at the time, bearing in mind I was only about 18, n we didn't have this Internet business back then!  :lol:

Offline strokeyjoe

Even though my 1st foray into punting really was a disappointment, due to my own naivety  (can't really blame the girl for taking advantage of a newbie punter!) I did eventually go back to what I'm now sure was in fact called Dolly Mixtures for my 2nd punt (I didn't know of any other brothels at the time ) , and I'm glad I did.  It's a weird one, the woman I saw for my 2nd punt was a lot older than me, not really my thing, even back then, she had big fake tits, which I hate, puffed up lips  (no!!!) And covered in tattoos, which I still hate on women. .. but fuck me did she show me what I should be expecting for my money!!!

Gerry1976

Boom! I remember her. I saw her a good few times; she lived not far from me. Used to see her at Neil save.

Offline stackerman

Cloud 9 that was my first punt too. And one of my fav punts with a young girl in her early 20s no idea of her name but a good hour all the same. The book shop parlour I remember only visited once remember it being a dump lol but friendly place.

Offline strokeyjoe

Cloud 9 that was my first punt too. And one of my fav punts with a young girl in her early 20s no idea of her name but a good hour all the same. The book shop parlour I remember only visited once remember it being a dump lol but friendly place.

Definitely a dump, but strangely, I quite like the seedyness of parlours like that, lol.

Offline Kriss

Definitely a dump, but strangely, I quite like the seedyness of parlours like that, lol.

Those were indeed the days  :thumbsup:

Offline strokeyjoe

Those were indeed the days  :thumbsup:

There's just something about being met by an old, fat receptionist, showing you a group of girls sat around in what they consider to be attractive underwear, looking like the last thing they want is to have you're sweaty, drunk self grinding on them for half an hour  (or a full hour if they're lucky!!!) and then picking the one you're most interested in making earn their money, that just gets me super hard! !!!  :P :P :lol: :lol:

Offline strokeyjoe

There's just something about being met by an old, fat receptionist, showing you a group of girls sat around in what they consider to be attractive underwear, looking like the last thing they want is to have you're sweaty, drunk self grinding on them for half an hour  (or a full hour if they're lucky!!!) and then picking the one you're most interested in making earn their money, that just gets me super hard! !!!  :P :P :lol: :lol:

This of course is a joke! ! Probably not far from the truth in most cases, and almost certainly the same for every indie girl we read about on here. ..but still, meant in a light hearted way!! In truth though, I do like the seedyness of a parlour, just as a lot on here like the high end girls. .. each to their own!   :thumbsup:

Offline strokeyjoe

Not an awful lot of places like this left though, just been nice for me to take a trip down memory lane! !  :thumbsup:

Offline strokeyjoe

Ooh. . . Ooh. . . Ooh... place in Chetham Hill, across the main road from where the street walkers 'work' these days, but used to 'work' 20 plus years ago. .....think it's ended up as a textile place, but used to be a brass house, and had a massive jacuzzi back in the day. ..only washed my cock in it once, and took the entire  1 hour punt to fill up. ..but at least they had one! !  :lol:

pissartist

I remember being in the Smithfield pub many moons ago when a bunch of young lads came in to play pool. One of them shouted across the pub to the landlady asking her where the nearest brothel was as it was his 18th birthday. The landlady obliged by shouting back directions across the pub towards Cloud 9. Half hour later he came back, much to the merriment of his mates (and the pub) and proudly shouted out across to the landlady what a great time he'd had.

Offline ricardo123456

There was another one nearer Oldham Road, above the newspaper kiosk - can't remember the name. Was my first time 23 year ago.  Also the one up Cheetham Hill Rd - was it just off Redbank and had a very long, shallow, staircase off the road to the door?   

Offline Kriss

Still advertised, but long gone. The Bell-Air

Lost count of the number of times I punted there pre-2000. Can't remember a bad one, but then I'm easily pleased  :D

Offline howrude

I went there a number of times in the late 90s/early 00s. There were some good uns on there. In particular was one called Shelby, a short haired brunette with massive knockers and nipples like bullets who gave an awesome blowjob. I saw her there for the first time and I would see her a few more times at Piccadilly. Sure one of the very best.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 11:00:58 pm by howrude »

Offline strokeyjoe

Still advertised, but long gone. The Bell-Air

Lost count of the number of times I punted there pre-2000. Can't remember a bad one, but then I'm easily pleased  :D

I remember this one, down at the bottom of Oldham Road. I only ever went in there the once and there was a queue! !! I didn't hang about, lol

Offline george r

does anyone remember blades on Tib street ?  many moons ago..

Offline Kriss

does anyone remember blades on Tib street ?  many moons ago..

Is that what it was called? I went into a place on Tibb Street back in the 90s, but I turned straight around and came out again. It stank.  :scare:

Offline strokeyjoe

Is that what it was called? I went into a place on Tibb Street back in the 90s, but I turned straight around and came out again. It stank.  :scare:

I never knew of a brothel on Tib Street, but I do remember there being a fair few sex shops on there. Do remember one that catered for 'amateur photographers ' ... never found out if the girls they had modeling had other ways of supplimenting their income, much to my present day annoyance, lol

Offline hornypunter

Never went there but remember seeing it advertised in the M.E.N in the days when Manchester was a parlour punters Mecca. Still probably the best scene in the  North but its heyday seems to have gone.

Offline strokeyjoe

Never went there but remember seeing it advertised in the M.E.N in the days when Manchester was a parlour punters Mecca. Still probably the best scene in the  North but its heyday seems to have gone.

That's true, only seem to be a handful of places left, which is a shame, coz I do enjoy a parlour punt

Joe

Offline markballoon

I remember about 17 years ago driving to Manchester from Liverpool in the early hours.  I stopped at a petrol station and bought the m.e.n.  Looked at the brothel section and picked Cloud 9.  When i got there i got a 19 year old fit blonde girl.  We seemed to be both new to this and i sat there for about 15 mins with her wanking me with neither of us taking it further.  Eventually we had sex but it was like a weird first date.

Offline stackerman

[/quote

Yes indeed felt strangely arousing the shifty back street seedy Ness in a horny way lol or if u fancied upper market chesterfields

Offline Kriss

Yes indeed felt strangely arousing the shifty back street seedy Ness in a horny way lol or if u fancied upper market chesterfields

Chesterfield's?

Bring back memories?

Offline strokeyjoe

Chesterfield's?

Bring back memories?

Blimey! Where's that then?! I've never heard of Chesterfields, lol

Offline Kriss

Blimey! Where's that then?! I've never heard of Chesterfields, lol

It was supposed to be a "gentleman's club" with a bar and pool table etc. but the main activities were shagging. Basically, you could buy a WG a dring, have a game of pool with her, and then take her into a room and fuck her brains out. Or you could skip the drink and the pool.  :unknown:

Offline strokeyjoe

It was supposed to be a "gentleman's club" with a bar and pool table etc. but the main activities were shagging. Basically, you could buy a WG a dring, have a game of pool with her, and then take her into a room and fuck her brains out. Or you could skip the drink and the pool.  :unknown:

Sounds better than Whetherspoons! !!  :lol:

It's a shame this was closed down. ..in fact, shame there aren't more places like it!!

Offline Kriss

Wasn't Xanadu a bit like that? Never went there myself.

Gerry1976

Wasn't Xanadu a bit like that? Never went there myself.

Was a parlour during the day and a swingers venue at night. Some of the day staff were in at night.

I first saw the infamous Chelsea and also Rosie now at Jackies in there. I remember there was a tattooed WG who worked there circa early 2000 who I saw a few times.

Offline Kriss

Was a parlour during the day and a swingers venue at night. Some of the day staff were in at night.

I first saw the infamous Chelsea and also Rosie now at Jackies in there. I remember there was a tattooed WG who worked there circa early 2000 who I saw a few times.

Didn't Xanadu sometimes have "gentlemen's evenings"? They had quite a big website with all sorts of info. Why didn't give it a go? Who knows  :unknown:

Offline strokeyjoe

Didn't Xanadu sometimes have "gentlemen's evenings"? They had quite a big website with all sorts of info. Why didn't give it a go? Who knows  :unknown:

Way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy off topic, but. ..with swingers clubs being mentioned. ..is Adam and Eve's still going?  (in Eccles) many a night wanking myself off wandering what was supposed to be happening spent in this place!!!!!! Probably too 'green' at the time, I suppose

Joe

Offline chandlerhandler

I too miss the days of the seedy parlour, I used to like sitting chatting with the girls in their lingerie whilst deciding which one to pick for a fuck.

My favourites in Manchester was The Toucan Club & Hayleys, I used to get a hard-on listening to the receptionist at Hayleys giving it the big sell, she had one helluva sexy voice!!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 03:01:20 pm by chandlerhandler »

Offline Kriss

Way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy off topic, but. ..with swingers clubs being mentioned. ..is Adam and Eve's still going?  (in Eccles) many a night wanking myself off wandering what was supposed to be happening spent in this place!!!!!! Probably too 'green' at the time, I suppose

Joe

I too miss the days of the seedy parlour, I used to like sitting chatting with the girls in their lingerie whilst deciding which one to pick for a fuck.

My favourites in Manchester was The Toucan Club & Hayleys, I used to get a hard-on listening to the receptionist at Hayleys giving it the big sell, she had one helluva sexy voice!!

Just down the road from the Toucan was Cupids (still going I think). I punted at Cupids a couple of times during the daytime when it was like a regular parlour. They always had very young girls on. There was another swingers club that I had a look at during the day, just to see what it was like inside. The boss lady showed me around, then offered me a girl for the usual fee. Needless to say, I ended up fucking the boss lady who was probably in her late 40s. She was one of the old school WGs. She squirmed around nicely while I was fucking her, but kept a poker face all the time. Very enjoyable  :cool:

Offline strokeyjoe

Another old favourite has just come to mind!! Muppet's that used to be where I think is classed as Gorton, maybe Longsight, off the A6 near to a big roundabout!

Offline RimJobBob

There was another on the ring road opposite band on the wall. Seem to remember pink signage but no idea what it was called.
I can’t belive places like tropical palms are still going (if indeed they are) although whilst a dump I did see a young Asian lady with tremendous tits in there once :)

Offline ricardo123456

That's the one I mention earlier.  Upstairs, next to the newspaper kiosk, still can't remember it's name !!

Offline HornyHemel

That's the one I mention earlier.  Upstairs, next to the newspaper kiosk, still can't remember it's name !!

Think it was "High Society", you had to go up the stairs and there was a lounge with rooms on the 2nd floor.  Used to get very busy after the pubs closed at the weekends.

Offline RimJobBob

High society that’s right!
Does anybody remember a girl called Izzy working the seedier Manchester establishments. She was prob early 30s and used to have bright pink hair

Offline Mattygroves67

First punt and a few after that.  Usually after a night out. Bring back memories

Gerry1976

Another old favourite has just come to mind!! Muppet's that used to be where I think is classed as Gorton, maybe Longsight, off the A6 near to a big roundabout!

Hyde Road, near Debdale Park. I was in it 2002 and 2003.