Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lisa - Coventry (tour)  (Read 675 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline BobaFett152

Hello

I had booked to see Sweet Lisa 03/07/18 in Coventry. Here's how it went down:

External Link/Members Only

COMMS: Very good, very responsive. Used AW email initially then booking form then text. Quick and simple. I'd asked for 1 hour and made an outfit request which was fulfilled on the day. All completed the day before. I then text an hour before. 10 minutes before the agreed time I text to let her know I was in the area, 5 minutes later she text back to give a room number, inviting me up.

Venue: City Centre Hotel... You know the one.

Girl: Very pretty Polish girl with full, long dark hair. Size 8-10, definitely bigger than her pictures but looks great for it, even if I prefer slightly more petite. She wore a short place dress with stilettos as requested. Makeup was great. Firm boobs with bullet nips. An amazing arse and trimmed rather than shaved. Fantastic English and warm smile. Could be more conversational but we held good small talk.

COST: 1hr £90

SERVICES: DFK, OWO, 69, Cowgirl, OW, Mish

THE MEET:  I don't punt often. When I do, I know what I like. When I saw Lisa was in the area, I decided that I was about due. Having secured all the comms I arrived in the venue area 10 minutes early. Alarm bells rang when I was invited up 5 minutes early as I would have thought that this would have been an indication that she wouldn't be all I'd hoped in the way of presentation or hygiene. Especially in Cov. Slipped into the hotel, no bother and went up the lift. Door wasn't too far from the elevator. Knocked, got the magic door and was very impressed with what I found. A really pretty, well presented girl in a short dress who immediately kissed me before any words were spoken. Paperwork sorted drink offered and declined, shower offered and accepted. Straight in with dfk stood next to the bed. Lots of mutual touching and teasing. Her arse really is amazing.

We head on the bed for around 10 minutes of OWO. This was fairly good, if a little repetitive. Oral of any description is my favourite part of the punt so I like it to last. Then onto 69 where OWO deepened and varied. This was a further 10 minutes. Kudos to her jaw!

Then on with the condom and cowgirl. That girl can bounce! No holds barred. Her tits looked amazing. Mainly she was upright but occasionally bent down for dfk. I then pop.

She ran off to the bathroom. Came back. Small talk and stroking. She initiates oral with for another 10 or so minutes then mish for pop 2.

She was very responsive. Quite vanilla. A lovely sexy girl who does her job very well for a great price. How can it not be positive?!

Offline chris300

Thanks for the review, sounds like you had a good time and she has just moved up my hot list  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 04:46:30 pm by chris300 »

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review. Definitely need to see her again at some point.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review. Definitely need to see her again at some point.

+1 Thanks for the review Boba  :hi: