Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Rae ~ English - Glasgow (Tour)  (Read 492 times)

8 review(s) for Nicole Rae ~ English (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JackDee

External Link/Members Only

£100 - Half hour incall 

Comms :     Began with a quick aw msg and followed up with text msgs.  She was quick with responses and very nice, helpful and friendly when communicating. 

Accommodation   A rented apartment not far over the south side of the Clyde.  Easy to find and found free street parking a 2-3min walk away so was easy to walk down from there. Was an early morning booking so traffic across down was busy but dying off, so maybe parking could be difficult later in the day but doubt it, as it is a tour apartment I would maybe hope more city center based next time. Once in a flight of stairs up to the elevator and then easy from there.   The room was spacious modern and comfortable.

Apperance  EXCEPTIONAL!!!  truely a very hot girl in everywhere i look for it.  Great pretty face, great smile, great BJ eyes, awesome soft large tits (best fakes ever) , an ass that round and curvy to perfection,  thighs that were toned and long legged.    When I came in she was dressed in kimono and heels, hair and make up to perfection.  She was light on the make up as she really has a natural beauty that it wasn't really needed.   Once we were in the room we exchanged the paper work and she went to get me a glass of water.  When she returned the kimono was gone and she was in red thong and bra.(May be the one in her AW gallery....but much better in person)  A thong that sat perfect on that ass.   She tied her hair up from here, which may be more practical and still attractive but she was much hotter with it down.    Age wise I would say 32-34 but could pass for the other side of 30 as well. 

Services  When we first emailed and text it was booked for an hour, when I got in the room Nicole asked "30mins we are doing, right?"  I quickly replied "sure"  as I was pressing it close to get back to the ourskirts of the city for work BUT as soon as I seen her and when the 'services' began I really wish I went for longer.....Normally go for hour bookings but I feel when I go with Nicole again here out of the city I will defo try for several hours.  I enjoyed her company she was very friendly nice polite and her company was instantly made to feel comfortable and she has a knack for making you feel like you have knowing each other for years.

Started with some kissing, she walked over to me so seductively in her heels and lingerie and asked "do i kiss?"   :yahoo:How am i going to ever say NO to something that hot  :P  Not only did she kiss me as we stood next to the bed it was a proper DFK none of this lips clamped and tongue retracted nonsense.  She then climbed onto the bed and removed my boxers, kneeling over heels still on and lingerie off she gave me some of the best oral I have ever had while I stood at the edge of the bed,  I enjoyed the sensation but the honestly hottest part was the view, her great body, that arch in her back the awesome tits and ass and nice little tatts.   After a good solid 10mins we moved to the bed and continued the BJ.  Her really star moment for me and the signature of this visit (except for her stunning looks) was her skills at licking my balls.  This is something I enjoy greatly and she may be the best I have came across.  After a while i wanted more and we went for some 69.  Was great tasting and very clean.  She continued switching between licking my balls and working her lips down my shaft as we 69ed.  I wish we could have continued this further but my neck was hurting as couldn't get a pillow to support me.  We then moved to wrapping up and going for a cowgirl ride.  Was an awesome sight her on top and those great tits (one does have a slight scar but fading and no way off putting---so soft  :yahoo: )We went for different variations of her in cowgirl and went through the tempos.  Afterwards once cleaned up we had a nice chat and I told her she has got to visit Glasgow more often  :D

First came across Nicole's profile while I was working in Milton Keynes years ago and have had her on the Hotlist ever since.  We have never really been able to find a time that suits, when I am back in MK she was in Edinburgh, when she was in Glasgow I was out the country.  So glad I finally got this meet.....normally the ones that are built up in my head greatly disappoint.....Nicole doesn't.   I will place her at the top of my hotlist for awhile, see if anyone can knock her off there  :P

The only negative that I can think of is the price.  For the hour £150 I have paid on occasion before, normally touring girls,  but she would probably justify this compared to others.  But the £100 for half hour was steep the highest I have ever paid for a half hour and wouldn't pay it again.   £70-£75 for the HH would have made a better VFM.   

I would HIGHLY recommend Nicole.  I am converted and like I say first girl I would possibly book a few hours or an overnight with next time I am in somewhere like MK for work