Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Burton on trent thai massage  (Read 2057 times)

Offline pippo76

External Link/Members Only

I was in Burton with 30min to spare and I read that shop could have HE if you are lucky.

Call at 11.15 and give me ok for 11.45.

Paid £20 at the caunter and took me upstaistair in waiting area.
This was done by a late 40 blond woman.

The therapist however was thai heritage look ok and probably mid 30 but i did not catch the name.

The massage was ok not sign of extra until 5 min to the end the question was made..."do you want extra special massage".
The special was quite good

At the end positive for £40.
Problem i saw 2 other therapist and one is not a good looking. I will return probably.

Offline shagmore

Had a look at the web site, they appear to have fucked up on the location side of things, the map is of Australia !!, so unless you went overseas, they have made a boo boo

But thanks for the post and review

Offline redliner69

Blonde lady, about 40, is probably Isobel. She sort of runs the shop at Burton.

You probably saw Nancy for the wank.

I'm fairly certain only Nancy and Monica (very slim, sort of Asian) do the HJ. Isobel does not. (fairly certain of this)

Not sure if the other lady you mention was Monica, but beauty is in the eye and all that.

Bonus for this place is the £20 half hour charge for the massage.

£20 for the HJ and all is good. :)  :)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 03:44:02 pm by redliner69 »

Offline MrHopefull

I would love to have a massage from Isobel, I'd love the happy ending off her as well

Offline jayuk99

i went a good few months ago, Monica a mixed race indian punjabi + italian girl was there very slim, nice looks and got HE for £20. i didnt get to see her naked others most certainly have