Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long have you been punting and what frequency?  (Read 1942 times)

Offline Jake1973

Me, about 20 yrs and roughly once a week on average. Sometimes more. :)

London & South East primarily. I used to do Agencies (back in the day). Anyone remember ‘Academy Girls’ or ‘Agency Barracuda’ or ‘Scandal Babes’?

Ahhh...those were the days...

Offline mrfishyfoo

London & South East primarily. I used to do Agencies (back in the day). Anyone remember ‘Academy Girls’ or ‘Agency Barracuda’ or ‘Scandal Babes’?

Thanks for sharing.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

You joined in October 2017, you claim to punt weekly but not a single review.    :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline MrMatrix

Every two weeks
So thats approximately 70+ punts you've done since you've been a member here and not one fucking review by you since Jan 2016. About time you made a contribution by way of reviews or just fuck off and stop leeching from those that do..

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline shagmore

The last 4 years, and frequency changes, sometime 6 times a month, other time won't punt during the month at all. Just depends on how horney I am feeling and if getting it at home from the GF.
Have reviewed most of the ones I have punted, and see a few regularly as very convenient, a few exceptions but they will follow once a few more AW feedbacks put on by other people

Fred545

Never but I would like to try

Offline MrMatrix

Never but I would like to try
So you've never punted. I found the first time very difficult but due to my circumstances I realised I had no choice eventually. As you see it depends on circumstances and how desperate you are. Best of luck Fred :hi:

Offline Jake1973

Yeah...sorry - I knew I’d get a lot of stick but I’m lazy - but will post some reviews. It’s just that I can’t be arsed to do the full-blown essays everyone seems to want. Why can’t we do just simple, short reviews - but enough info to justify a rating of positive, negative or neutral?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah...sorry - I knew I’d get a lot of stick but I’m lazy - but will post some reviews. It’s just that I can’t be arsed to do the full-blown essays everyone seems to want. Why can’t we do just simple, short reviews - but enough info to justify a rating of positive, negative or neutral?

As long as the basics....

Was the girl in the room the girl in the pictures
Was the incall fit for purpose. No-one wants to enter a crack house.
The cost and duration
The service(s) received

....are covered then it's upto you how much extra info you use.

Plenty of good tips here....

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 04:22:44 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Redbull4

No one is wanting war and peace.

Only takes 5/10 minutes to write a short review, hardly an effort.

Offline mrfishyfoo

No one is wanting war and peace.

Only takes 5/10 minutes to write a short review, hardly an effort.

I want war and peace :D :D :D albeit you are correct to state that a summary review with all the pertinent points included shouldn't take long to write.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Denhamhoop

20 years used to be twice monthly now very rarely

Online WARSZAWA16

Since 1973 on and off (no pun intended). First punt was £12 with an experienced dark haired beauty in Kensington.I'd never seen a woman before with such great undies - and stockings and suspenders too!! Needless to say I shot my whack in her very quickly.Previous experience had been with some of the local bikes so this took it up a level and I was hooked.....   

Offline Lemo

I’m about 14 years in, just came back after a break (was a great relationship at the start....) I always look, but being in Blackpool, nothing much ever takes my fancy.
Starting to work away again, so this break hopefully will be fully over. Thank god for AW and this site, as things weren’t so easy back then!

Pussydoc

Likewise I won't leave wank material

Offline mrfishyfoo

Likewise I won't leave wank material

Checking your review count of ZERO or should that be ZILTCH or just plain old NOTHING seems to me that you leave FUCK ALL.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Pussydoc

Checking your review count of ZERO or should that be ZILTCH or just plain old NOTHING seems to me that you leave FUCK ALL.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I'm not really using this site in the future seems to be run by guys like you,  so I rely on intuition. And feed back  and doing research on the punters who visit girls I'm intrested in give me all the stick you like its water off a ducks back. ,

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm not really using this site in the future seems to be run by guys like you,  so I rely on intuition. And feed back  and doing research on the punters who visit girls I'm intrested in give me all the stick you like its water off a ducks back. ,

Incorrect.

This site is run by The Boss  :hi: :hi: and him alone. If you don't like it I suggest you FUCK OFF !!!

Offline DonDickDraper

Since February 2015, so 3 years.
From that time till 2016 it used to be 2-3 times a month.
Especially since I loved close to London and had a huge variety.
Now I've cut down to maybe once a month.
Become bored and tired with bad service providers.
Why waste the money on a shitty 0.5hr punt with a shitty service provider
when I can just keep my money in my pocket and use it for something more productive?
This has been my thought process recently. It's easy for me to view things in these terms, as I don't live in London so the WG's 'round these parts seem to stay the same.

Path to Zion

I had my first punt back in 2012 but my frequency can vary, I can easily go months without going for a punt, I'm not easily addicted to it like some. I saw about 5 lady's last year and 2 this year so far. Like others here I haven't done any reviews for them though, well except one. I lead a busy work and social life and pursue my other hobbies so yeah I just don't have the time to write up novel length reviews.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0

I remember those agencies, Academy Girls was good, but went downhill after it was sold on a couple of times, Agency Barracuda is still going, but just called Barracuda these days and Scandal Babes if I remember rightly was closed down by the authorities and the Owners were jailed

:drinks:

stillerbryan12

Ive just started, finding my way around this place for now before finding my first!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ive just started, finding my way around this place for now before finding my first!

If you get a list of "targets" together and post it on here then system will show you if they have any reviews.

As an example....

....who has loads.

....who registered today (with fake pictures) so has none.

Offline fiddlesticks9999

Off and on about 15 years. Usually about once every three months but I can go through spells when I'm just not bothered and then other times when it's once a week. Usually my not bothered spells happen after a lack lustre punt when I wonder if it's worth all of the anticipation and organisation. The more regular ones are whn I've struck gold and often go back to the same girl for a bit

Offline mrfishyfoo

Off and on about 15 years. Usually about once every three months but I can go through spells when I'm just not bothered and then other times when it's once a week. Usually my not bothered spells happen after a lack lustre punt when I wonder if it's worth all of the anticipation and organisation. The more regular ones are whn I've struck gold and often go back to the same girl for a bit

Looking forwards to reading all about it MrF.  :hi: :hi:

Offline JonasG

Since July or August last year.

Went on a splurge to begin with for the first few months, at times twice a week.

But this year I've calmed down, and now can go a month without one.

Even sex can get boring and repetitive tbh lol, just like anything in life you do constantly.

Offline Hurley

28 years this year I used to punt once a month but nowadays it’s every few months when the itch strikes and needs to be scratched

Offline jimmyb1

6 years but only about once every six months.

Offline Longstreet

Started 2 months ago, a friend from here got me into it.1st time I nearly leg it! :lol:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 08:11:00 pm by Longstreet »

Offline MrMatrix

Started 2 months ago, a friend from here got me into it.1st time I nearly leg it! :lol:
takes a bit of bottle to do it the first time. Are you pleased you didn't?. As you are new, you will get a lot from this site if you contribute. Welcome Longstreet, look forward to your reviews.. :hi:

Offline Simon_9000

Lurker for years building up the courage but now for 3 months.

Offline magnetico

Please rename this thread to :
How long have you been leeching and what frequency?
 :thumbsup:

Offline scot1362

About 3 years, but very on and off - sometimes you just get the urge!

Offline MrMatrix

Please rename this thread to :
How long have you been leeching and what frequency?
 :thumbsup:
Of course you have a point. But those that have been members here for 2-3 months I would rather encourage to contribute. We all have to start some where.
Whereas those that have been here a year to 4 years as seen above and made no reviews should be admonished for their selfishness in not doing any reviews. This is a site for punters WHO CONTRIBUTE so we can ALL benifit.  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Since 2001. Currently punting about twice or 3 times a month on average.  I have had a few breaks from punting throughout those years.

Offline matoombaDan

Since 2010, 1-2 times a year.  Most recently with a regular who i only manage to see once a year as she goes inactive on AW for the rest of the time so a review probably isn't going to be that useful to people....

Offline Horizontal pleasures

once a week, 20 years and no reviews? I am curious about this.

Offline Pillowtalk

almost 30 years. lots years ago i.e. weekly. not so much now.

Offline rashid66

About 5 years, but only 3 -4 per year.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (rashid66, mercedes66)
Banned by:

Offline Shortandsensible

Started summer ‘17. I’ve had 6 girls in that time. Annoyingly my best and favourite one (the very first one funny enough) is no longer working. Hope I didn’t put her off.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Of course you have a point. But those that have been members here for 2-3 months I would rather encourage to contribute. We all have to start some where.
Whereas those that have been here a year to 4 years as seen above and made no reviews should be admonished for their selfishness in not doing any reviews. This is a site for punters WHO CONTRIBUTE so we can ALL benifit:hi:

HAMMER !!! NAIL !!! HEAD !!!

Offline JamesDim

About 6 years and quite infrequently so far - probably totalled about 15 punts in that period. Can only remember 12 as I type this, but sure there was a few more. Most of my earlier punts were from local newspaper 'massage' advertisements, with just a mobile number - a true 'punt' as had no idea what I was getting  :dash:

Found AW a couple a few years ago and realised this thing is big business - was amazed at the variety and ease of a booking!

Recently discovered this site and it's got me in the mood for pursuing some further punting activity and increasing my numbers!! So much so that I booked a random punt last Sunday (which I've reviewed). Unlike others, I enjoy the 'novel' write ups, so will be reviewing all future punts on this site!!   :hi:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 12:58:36 am by JamesDim »

Offline king tarzan

About 20 years I have been punting..
about every 10 to 15 days I punt..
Trying quality over quantity now.?
Depending upon hottie situation. .. like if they are touring and will be near my location for a day or 2..
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 08:48:40 am by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Started summer ‘17. I’ve had 6 girls in that time. Annoyingly my best and favourite one (the very first one funny enough) is no longer working. Hope I didn’t put her off.
so 3 more reviews pending please?

Offline JamesDim

About 20 years I have been punting..
about every 10 to 15 days I punt..
Trying quality over quantity now.?
Depending upon hottie situation. .. like if they are touring and will be near my location for a day or 2..

Absolute veteran - you must have seen it all!! Will check out some of those reviews  :cool:

Offline ViperKai

Punted frequently many years ago before a long term relationship. Back in the drivers seat since the beginning of the year  :yahoo: however, Not nearly as regularly as I would like.

Type_O_Negative

5 years now (i already had 2 breaks from punting), i punt less and less but when i go i'm ready to strech my budget to 150/hour if she is very good. Also i'm very picky in these days, years ago i used to shag cheap Hungarians and Poles - no more. I focus on English indie girls in SE London.

Offline Moresomes

6 years but only about once every six months.

One post since registering three years ago, and that's just to tell us how often you punt.
Keep up the good work. Your input would be sadly missed.  :thumbsup: