Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nathalie asian 19 - Tunbridge Wells  (Read 411 times)

Ranger Dave

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet took place late May. Contacted Natalie by text a couple of days before and agreed day and time. Texted on the day to confirm and was promptly sent postcode then flat number once I’d arrived.

Let in in the usual WG way and was greeted by Natalie wearing what looked like a masseuse uniform. First impressions was a pretty petite young Asian girl maybe a tad older than the stated 22 but not by much. Confirmed length of stay but stupidly (in hindsight) not services. In my defence my tastes are vanilla and I’d read a couple of reviews on Natalie which confirmed FK and OWO.

Paid the £80 for 30 mins and Natalie left to stc and change. She returned a couple of minutes later wearing heels and an lbd looking very hot indeed. I’d say the description on her profile is accurate, she really is very slim, size 6 seemed right to me, about 5’1 with a nice pair of enhanced Ds.

Pulled Natalie towards me for some FK and received a few perfunctory pecks and when I tried to introduce some tongue she told me “no love kíss”. Stupidly didn’t labour the point but got undressed and removed her dress so I  could get my grubby mitts on her body. After some mutual caressing, Natalie dropped to her knees and before I knew what was happening, little Dave was hatted up before some surprisingly good oral (never had OW before). I was enjoying the attention so again didn’t speak up. After a few minutes I wanted to get inside Natalie so asked her to get on the bed for some doggy.

The meet did improve for me here and she seemed to get into it, telling me not to cum but keep fucking her. We then switched to mish where I pushed Natalie’s knees back up to her chest and started to pound her. More vocal encouragement from Natalie ensued but it was a really hot day and I hate doms and can rarely cum with them so with a few minutes left I pulled out  and Natalie knelt between my legs and stroked me to an ultimately satisfying climax

In summary, Natalie seems like a very sweet girl but I left a bit disappointed with the GFE side of things. I’m partly to blame as I didn’t say anything and I therefore can’t say it wasn’t on offer  I would return but only if I could ensure there was DFK and OWO so for now it’s a neutral
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 10:09:12 am by Ranger Dave »

Offline Havinsumfun

Thanks for the review.

I wanted to punt with this girl but I think she only sees white punters.

Shame really.

Ranger Dave

That is a shame, she's hot and i reckon she could be a good punt if she provided the gfe bits that were missing for me