Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Professional full body massage by oriental Lisa Richmond  (Read 1372 times)

Offline pds76

External Link/Members Only

Venue closer to Richmond bridge than Richmond Station. No parking close by which means it’s a good 20 Min walk from town centre or station. Clean modern apartment block.

Comms - Text sent and reply received immediately with price and location. She was available at short notice.

£100 1hr b2b

Was greeted by Lisa a good looking and fit 5'7" Chinese girl wearing a short low cut dress. I was
Impressed as she looked well fit and cute. I would say she is mid 20’s

We sorted paperwork and I got undressed while Lisa went to stash the cash. Lisa came back in the room got undressed immediately complementing on my body and started an excellent massage. The massage was one of the best I have had she was working all my knots and pains well. 
Whilst on my back she gave me a number of cc swipes and reach unders. She used oil to slide up and down my back with her b cup breasts and I felt her slightly bushy but not off putting pussy brushing past my arse, back and head.

About 35 mins in she asked me to turn over and she sat on me continuously sliding up and down my body, breathing into my ear very sensual and getting me harder by the second.

This continues for about 15 mins whilst I am feeling her arse, tits and pussy but no fingers inserted. Didn’t want to push my luck. I’m feeling very relaxed at this point and she is extremely sensual as mentioned previously. Teasing and edging my cock. I ask her for OW and she said next time maybe. Got the impression more might be on the table if you are a regular and a little more paperwork to encourage her.
I finally explode not being able to hold back any longer. She cleans me up and continues with a head massage for about 10 mins. She is definitely not a clock watcher. All in all I was there 75 mins.

Looks 8/10
Attitude 9/10
English skills 5/10
Comms 8/10

Would I return. Yes
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 08:26:04 am by pds76 »

Offline monito

sounds great...I'll give it  go  :)