Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie Hothaigirl - South Kensington  (Read 1613 times)

27 review(s) for Charlie Hothaigirl (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline supastarjay

Long time listener first time caller.

Meet happened last month. Opted for 30 mins/£60.
Good comms via phone and then text, arrived a little early but this wasn't a problem for her she was ready.
Serviceable apartment although it was hot, not too bad considering it was 30 degrees outside and I was naked for most of the time there  :)

Looks wise I'd give her a 6.5/10, decent body, main feature being her tits which are fake but not badly done. I prefer meat over bones so I wasn't displeased, she has lovely soft skin.

Started off with the usual fondling, groping, light kissing, sat down on the bed and she asked if I wanted oral (seems she only does OW), she did an okay job, deep throated a little but tbh blowjobs with condoms don't do much for me so got her to hop on after a few mins.

Started off slow in cowgirl as I played with her tits and admired the view.. she started to get into it a little more (or so it seemed, wasn't exactly sure if the sounds she was making were positive or not) eventually could feel her getting wetter as I lifter her ass up and fucked her harder, I think she may have cum either that or she was cursing me in Thai.

Switched to mish which wasn't great as she kind of restricted me fucking her properly it was slightly frustrating. She also refused RO at this point which I think is a first, anyway stuck it back in her and got into some type of rhythm but she said 'slow slow' and put her hand up as I was about to pop which slightly ruined my orgasm, but hey ho.

Borderline positive I'd say, not terrible vfm, if you're after a thai experience, she is friendly and clean but probably wouldn't return.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kelvin2017

Always not sure about Thais that dont do RO . May not pass close examination .

Offline Sinz

Always not sure about Thais that dont do RO . May not pass close examination .

Always not sure about Leech's who post random comments.

Offline Steady Eddy

Something wrong with the link - goes to a WG in Wolverhampton - Kendra/angel :unknown:

Offline magnetico

Something wrong with the link - goes to a WG in Wolverhampton - Kendra/angel :unknown:

Profile bought/swapped unfortunately.  :dash:

Offline sunnyj

Profile bought/swapped unfortunately.  :dash:
Unprotected sex in the like list and hidden feedback  :thumbsdown:
Looks like Charlie Hothaigirl gone for good.