Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous.Adelle - City Road  (Read 1260 times)

25 review(s) for Gorgeous.Adelle (8 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bundera

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Adelle has been on my hotlist for ages and having an itch that needed to be scratched I went over my shortlist to see who was around and she came out on top on this occasion.

Location: Shared apartment a short walk from Old Street tube.

Appearance: Not much to say here, it has been said before. But she has a great body, nice soft implants that feel very natural and she loved to have her nipples sucked but only very gently. Tight arse and fresh pussy. Its been mentioned before that she was thinking of having her nose done, which she obviously has, although I think its a bit too small for her face now. But I didnt go there to fuck her nose  :D

The Visit: It was quite a hot London day when I found the time to see her. A couple of sweltering tubes later and I was at her door. She welcomed me in wearing sexy black bra and panties and showed me into her room. Quite a few of her usual suspects could be heard from the lounge and apparently her "sister" had arrived that morning. A shower was offered and happily accepted, a rinse and cool shower was definitely needed.

I came back into the room where she was waiting for me on the bed. I went to join her and she started with fondling and kissing my body, while I did enjoyed her body. Off with her bra while she laid back on the bed and I proceeded to suck her nipples and kiss her neck. There was some lip kissing, but closed. She pulled me onto her and between her legs where she rubbed her groin on my hard cock for some dry humping while we touched and kissed each others body. I pulled off her panties and prepped her pussy with my mouth. She tasted fresh and was getting very wet very quickly. It was actually really good sucking on her clit and pushing my tongue as deep as I could inside her.

Time to fuck, so I grabbed one of the condoms I had brought with me an rubbed my head on her wet pussy in missionary. She was very tight and didnt like me going too deep (I have a lot of length and girth). After some time with me on top she asked to swap (I am very dominant naturally, so like a assertive woman). Watching her lower herself onto my cock was very sexy. She then proceeded to ride me cow girl. We moved between her sitting upright so I could see and touch her body, and me pulling her to me so I could fuck her from underneath holding her tight. She seemed to be really enjoying herself. After some time of this I blew my first load and she collapsed on top of me.

She cleaned me up with some wet wipes and offered a massage, which I accepted. Nothing special. Body lotion being rubbed over my back. But then she positioned herself next to me so I could see her body in the mirror and touch her body and pussy. Playing with her made her very wet and she allowed a finger inside while playing with her bum and clit. She was obviously getting excited cos she rolled me over, on seeing my already hard cock (playing with her was quite a turn on), she grabbed my other condom to proceed w.ith OW, not usually my thing, but oh well. I grabbed her hips and sucked on her pussy again for some sexy 69.

She then moved forward and sat on my cock facing away to give me a great view of her butt. Watching her bounce up and down on me in reverse CG was quite hot, seeing her pussy sliding over me was very sexy. After 5 mins or more of this, she hopped off and grabbed a pillow, she lay on her back and put the pillow under her hips, she obviously had intention for what was happening next. Targeting her g-spot I fucked her missionary until she came, from what I could tell, more than once.

She hopped up and onto her knees and we fucked doggy in front of the mirror. She, like me, was watching us in the mirror. From my angle her arse looked awesome and I pounded away. But like the other positions she couldnt handle me deep and maneuvered herself to keep the penetration shallow. Annoying, yes, but best to keep the peace. Reaching forward I cupped her tits and pounded away until I came again, trying not to go too deep cos it was obviously causing her discomfort. Like before she cleaned me up and lay next to me.

We cuddled for a while and I started touching her again. She asked if I was wanting to go again and I replied yes. It was then she told me it was 2 pops only (something I wasnt really aware of, but hadnt asked prior). I can cum several times in an hour/night with no problems. So I just continued to play with her pussy and tits. It was this point where she said I should perhaps take a shower because she was getting horny again. So no round three....

Another cool shower and I came back into the room where we chatted while she watched me dress. As with the whole visit she was friendly, pleasant and polite. Time to leave and we triple kissed (cheek x2 then lips). All done in about 40 mins.

Summary: While we seemed to click and she was very friendly and into sex together, the lack of kissing of any kind (closed lip is actually a turn off for me, I prefer FK or DFK), the inability to take my full thrusts, and the 2 pop policy puts this as a soft positive.

Would I return? No. Too many other £120 Romanians (and other) out there to try with good reviews that I want to try.

Would I recommend her? Sure, but only for half an hour. While she doesnt rush (she did comment how round two I lasted about 2x as long: 10mins round 1, 20 round 2, 5 mins massage), she never begged me to come etc. 40 mins for 2 pops when I could have easily gone another 1 or 2 I felt a little short changed.

SoutherGent112

Saw Adelle last year, she was good -probably the best Romanian I've seen. She did text me out of the blue, though, which was odd...

Offline sexisjustgreat

Can’t stand this chick, had an awful time, although I have made a rule to never see a Romanian ever again. Can’t trust anything they say Or even their reviews. Good luck to ya though!
Banned reason: Slagging off site
Banned by:

Offline king tarzan

Only fake knockers stop me from seeing her.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sharpy

40 mins for 2 pops when I could have easily gone another 1 or 2 I felt a little short changed

You were definitely short changed OP and it was sneaky of the SP to not tell you about the 2 pops as it doesn't mention this on her profile!  :thumbsdown:

But following this, I myself will now inquire if there is a limit on pops when booking an SP if it isn't mentioned on her profile.

Thanks for reviewing her OP  :drinks:

Offline BarryProudfoot

Only fake knockers stop me from seeing her.

What about the no kissing rule?

Offline king tarzan

What about the no kissing rule?

I thought she kissed..
Well on no kissing rule CERTAINLY BIG FAT NOPE!!

Offline BarryProudfoot

I thought she kissed..
Well on no kissing rule CERTAINLY BIG FAT NOPE!!

I've never read a report where she offers DFKing Tarzan kissing :cool:

Offline king tarzan

I've never read a report where she offers DFKing Tarzan kissing :cool:

I.misread , it was lip kisses..
My mistake put my hands up.
Never seen her or ever would.. no kissing / fake knockers a big no no.

Offline BarryProudfoot

I.misread , it was lip kisses..
My mistake put my hands up.
Never seen her or ever would.. no kissing / fake knockers a big no no.

Her profile mentions "kiss" and her likes list states "French Kissing (discretion)" Maybe she's a candidate for your kiss test :D

Offline king tarzan

Her profile mentions "kiss" and her likes list states "French Kissing (discretion)" Maybe she's a candidate for your kiss test :D

safe to say she WOULD EASILY FAIL THAT...

Offline Fab0577

Any chance owo may be on offer?