Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gumtree masseuses  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Larshill1

I've heard that some of the massage adverts on gumtree are happy ending ones. What's the telltale sign of this as they all look pretty normal to me?

Offline bristolcity14

When you msg them and they say to ring you thats a big sign, plus i always ask what types of massages you do and they normally msg you a list of oil masage with hj 60 etc...
9 times out of 10 they offer a service on gumtree.
Even when they say no sexual service thats just to cover their back.

Offline Larshill1

Cheers mate, I shall give it a bash.

Offline fearofthedark

Even when they say no sexual service thats just to cover their back.

I normally find if it says no sexual service etc that it normally is, another indicator is when they stop working if it's past like 6pm they are defiantly up for a bit more

Offline catweazle

Only once have l had a true "no sexual services offered" massage. Every other time, regardless of what the advert says, extras have been readily available.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Only once have l had a true "no sexual services offered" massage. Every other time, regardless of what the advert says, extras have been readily available.

This. I think the “no sexual services offered” maybe to protect themselves and to appear legit. It may also be a rule of whichever site that they’re posting on to avoid accusations of touting paid sex services.

Offline allross

Look for the opening hours- those who work until 9/10 at night usually offer more. Also if they talk about leaving satisfied or with a smile on your face, or talk about their happy customers. These are usually the telltale signs.

Offline Third Rock

Think it’s safe to assume that they are all offering HE. They should confirm in a text the service/prices anyway before you visit. Never actually booked from gumtree, had the occasional one from Vivastreet, where the photos are generally not to be believed or relied upon.

Online RAJEC

Probably better to ask her to do it

Online Johnbean

I find a lot of ads describe the women as beautiful or attractive. Been 100% success when it says that for me.

Offline htspr13

Agreed, always offering just have to be careful advertising it on the site..

Online RAJEC

I think it’s a site rule with regards to advertising: you’re not allowed to state anything of that nature and in fact stating that it’s not on offer, guarantees an approval from their mods.

PanthaK334

I'm always so paranoid with gumtree!

JayPee

Generally when they mention their dress size and use words like explosive or some I’ve seen ask you to ask them about the range of different massages available.

Online RAJEC

I'm always so paranoid with gumtree!

And with posting reviews it seems?  :unknown:

Offline bristolcity14

Also its hit or miss whether they are young and goodlooking on gumtree!... iv opened the door to a old fat thai women probaly at least 4 times out 6 gumtree punts, luckily its just a rub and tug!

Offline miku77

you can often google the phone number as most of the time they post elsewhere, or search their name on here

Offline snaitram99

I find a lot of ads describe the women as beautiful or attractive. Been 100% success when it says that for me.

100% of them were beautiful? You've been very lucky!

Offline wannabe

I normally find if it says no sexual service etc that it normally is, another indicator is when they stop working if it's past like 6pm they are defiantly up for a bit more

Don't think I fancy a "defiant" masseuse much!

Offline irn_bru

I too have been looking on gumtree etc and even though I know they say "not a sexual service" for there own protection it still puts me off as I'd prob only be looking for the massage with happy ending or I'd be left unsatisfied.

Offline maxxblue

I too have been looking on gumtree etc and even though I know they say "not a sexual service" for there own protection it still puts me off as I'd prob only be looking for the massage with happy ending or I'd be left unsatisfied.

Mm, I wonder why this is your first post since joining on October 12, 2017 - I just can't work it out?  :unknown:

Offline shagnasty006

In my experience, most any ad that mentions stress relief or a similar service will offer a happy ending as a minimum.
Banned reason: No contribution to site, ignoring messages to help, exit stage left
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline scutty brown

I've heard that some of the massage adverts on gumtree are happy ending ones. What's the telltale sign of this as they all look pretty normal to me?

Photos of orchids in the profile are usually a giveaway
Think what the petals resemble

Offline Kkarman

I've tried around 5 massage places in London from Gumtree. All of them bar one asked if I wanted any extras either at the start or mid way through.

The only one that didn't ask was actually the best massage of the bunch so I was actually enjoying the massage I didn't even bother asking at the risk of being rejected!

Offline scutty brown

I've tried around 5 massage places in London from Gumtree. All of them bar one asked if I wanted any extras either at the start or mid way through.

The only one that didn't ask was actually the best massage of the bunch so I was actually enjoying the massage I didn't even bother asking at the risk of being rejected!

would be helpful if you did some reviews of them then

Offline mr.bluesky

Photos of orchids in the profile are usually a giveaway
Think what the petals resemble

Thats a new on on me   :crazy:  what do the towels formed in the shape of swans represent then ?

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Thats a new on on me   :crazy:  what do the towels formed in the shape of swans represent then ?

That they have a dusty phone!

Offline Jockey11

Anyone who replies strictly professional and charge 40£/ hour are more proper masseues mostly you would get a catalog of prices otherwise

Offline mr.bluesky

Anyone who replies strictly professional and charge 40£/ hour are more proper masseues mostly you would get a catalog of prices otherwise

Most charge £40 an hour and despite stating no sexual services on their gumtree ads they will offer at least a happy ending. They dont quote a price list for other service services because they can't. They must be seen to be bona fide as a massage establishment. I take it you have not visited many of these places as you've yet to post any reviews in nearly two months you've been a member....
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 06:34:49 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline sparkus

You're hoping she will too.

Offline sparkus

This. I think the “no sexual services offered” maybe to protect themselves and to appear legit. It may also be a rule of whichever site that they’re posting on to avoid accusations of touting paid sex services.

The majority say so, as Gumtree insisted or else deletion.  I've noticed some without recently which haven't been deleted though.

There are some ads with very emphatic wording about "Absolutely no sexual services offered, do not ask" - in one case this was someone who told me that she no longer offered them to new customers due to many not respecting her boundaries.

And put it this way, if the ad is in Stratford, Leyton or thereabouts there's a VERY high chance of HE  :lol:

Offline Shortandsensible

I always ask on the phone. I would say nearly half say yes they do there and then. Others say maybe ‘come and we will discuss price’ etc. But I’ve honestly had a couple I’ve asked they said yeh, and then  I’ve asked what they offer and they’ve gone into detail with prices. I always just ask straight, it’s very rare they’ll just put the phone down. Most just say no sorry, or yes.

Offline Silver Birch

Look for the opening hours- those who work until 9/10 at night usually offer more. Also if they talk about leaving satisfied or with a smile on your face, or talk about their happy customers. These are usually the telltale signs.

This is a pretty good guide. I have only ever had one massage (2 actually) where I didn't get a HE. She did a great massage and despite me asking about HE and getting refused, I thought it might be offered on a return visit. It wasn't  :(

Online RAJEC

I always ask on the phone. I would say nearly half say yes they do there and then. Others say maybe ‘come and we will discuss price’ etc. But I’ve honestly had a couple I’ve asked they said yeh, and then  I’ve asked what they offer and they’ve gone into detail with prices. I always just ask straight, it’s very rare they’ll just put the phone down. Most just say no sorry, or yes.

+1. Wsws is good fun, but sometimes you just need to know you’re getting what you want!