Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: emilyjane95 media city salford  (Read 1017 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline holdenc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for half an hour including anal
comms: arranged by text and then phone when nearby for directions
looks: facially different to what i expected, blonde and a bit bigger than pics but not fat by any means. tits bigger too and pert
girl: very pleasent and chatty.

entered and was met by a kiss. paperwork sorted and then showered. came back in the room and the chatted for a bit. emilyjame then made the first move and we kissed followed by owo and sucking of the balls. on with a johnnie and then i took her from behind. asked for anal and emily obliged again in doggy. im not sure why but i want fully hard so it was quite awkward- my cock slipped out a couple of times and emily changed the condom to see if that helped . shot my load in the bag and then another shower before i went on my way.

i would see again as £70 for guaranteed anal is hard to come by. also i feel i didnt get the full benefit of it as i wasnt getting fully hard due to nerves. i tend to go for foreign wgs as i feel more at easy-not sure why

this is my first review but not first punt. is it worth putting on some for previous ones before i joined ukp?

Offline IAMBATMAN

as long as the girls are still active and imo not seen more than 12 month ago then yes all reviews help, when writing about older punts try to add around about how long ago you saw them aswel other than that welcome to the forum and thank you for contributing   :thumbsup:

Offline holdenc

i am glad to contribute as this forum has helped me in punting. my first punt was less then a year ago so that wont be a problem. I've had quite a few since so posting them will be staggered

Offline NigelF

i am glad to contribute as this forum has helped me in punting. my first punt was less then a year ago so that wont be a problem. I've had quite a few since so posting them will be staggered

That's great. I agree with IAMBATMAN and I'd say definitely say post as many as you can. Staggering them is perfectly fine. If you have any negative or neutral reviews, definitely make sure to get them up/prioritise them, as they tend to be the most helpful IMO.

Offline IAMBATMAN

you'll get treated much better on here with a few reviews under your belt, noobs come on and just ask for shit so they get treated like shit then youve got those who have been members years and never done a review members dont tend to like that  :D

Offline IAMBATMAN

If you have any negative or neutral reviews, definitely make sure to get them up/prioritise them, as they tend to be the most helpful IMO.
+1

Offline happypanda

So this is my first time using recommendations of this site  :rolleyes: wish i followed earlier  :lol:
i have seen EmilyJane95 3 weeks ago.
Booking was easy via txt, after number from AW messaging
Service was great, didnt feel rushed
She is very chatty which could be off putting for some.
1hour booking £130, lots of owo, protected sex and CIM