Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Cindy (Glasgow)  (Read 1338 times)

10 review(s) for SCOTTISH CINDY  (4 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Larshill1

External Link/Members Only

I have left a negative view about this girl before, it turned out other girls work in the flat and I was given the wrong one. Anyway I thought I'd give it another chance and stressed I wanted Cindy this time and I'm so glad it did.

It was a different flat this time, they moved, near parkhead. I phoned and was given directions to the door and was greeted by Cindy. She is gorgeous and made a real effort, she was wearing a black dress, high heels make up and hair done. She's very petite and dark skinned,nice teeth.

She took me into the room I gave her the dough (60 quid/30 mins ) and she went away to deal with it. When she came back we chatted for a bit then she gave me a massage (more of a back tickle with plenty of crack and ball touching) then she asked me to roll over so she could suck my cock.

Really good bj and she put her arse towards me during so i could touch and finger her pussy. I asked her to take her sussies and heels off and she did it in a second and I started fucking her missionary then doggy, all the while she was talking dirty and she's good at it.

Once I had came she cleaned me up and we sat chatting for a bit, I'm not one for hanging about after but she's so sound and nice that I enjoyed it.

Flat is okay, not dirty or anything but not exactly the taj mahal. If I've forgot anything let me know, I'm sure you will anyway.

Offline shyjock

Is this the same girl that used to be beside Kinning Park subway?

Offline daneeboy

External Link/Members Only

I have left a negative view about this girl before, it turned out other girls work in the flat and I was given the wrong one. Anyway I thought I'd give it another chance and stressed I wanted Cindy this time and I'm so glad it did.

It was a different flat this time, they moved, near parkhead. I phoned and was given directions to the door and was greeted by Cindy. She is gorgeous and made a real effort, she was wearing a black dress, high heels make up and hair done. She's very petite and dark skinned,nice teeth.

She took me into the room I gave her the dough (60 quid/30 mins ) and she went away to deal with it. When she came back we chatted for a bit then she gave me a massage (more of a back tickle with plenty of crack and ball touching) then she asked me to roll over so she could suck my cock.

Really good bj and she put her arse towards me during so i could touch and finger her pussy. I asked her to take her sussies and heels off and she did it in a second and I started fucking her missionary then doggy, all the while she was talking dirty and she's good at it.

Once I had came she cleaned me up and we sat chatting for a bit, I'm not one for hanging about after but she's so sound and nice that I enjoyed it.

Flat is okay, not dirty or anything but not exactly the taj mahal. If I've forgot anything let me know, I'm sure you will anyway.
Thanks for the review i have been away from punting for a while but tempted by this girl.

Offline Scot_cock

Thanks, think I'll have to visit now.

Offline Name Not Found

Thanks, think I'll have to visit now.

Yeah, sure you will. You're just exposing yourself as another leeching bastard.

Givememilf

Is this the same girl that used to be beside Kinning Park subway?

Yeah that's her. Marie and Kristina too were all based on clifford street. They moved to the barras a couple of years ago, and I think they have just moved to a new flat nearby.

Givememilf

Yeah, sure you will. You're just exposing yourself as another leeching bastard.

Wow. Nobody is safe when making their first post now are they? 😂😂