Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork SPs with low or 0 ratings  (Read 362 times)

Offline HoneyNutCheerios

Now I understand that AW ratings are mostly bullshit, where anything that isn't a positive gets flamed by the WG and/or the white knight(s), and higher rated WG may provide a shit service depending on one's personal experience. I personally don't mind seeing SPs with a rating lower than 10, but I'm just iffy on girls with 0 ratings, and some of you guys on here really TOFTT. I don't think I would ever see a girl with 0 ratings because:

- Some profile's read like a farce, being a potential scam or a B&S (I know the latter can still happen regardless of ratings).
 - It's a big TOFTT for me to handle.

What fuels the drive to see, or at least consider seeing an AW girl with 0 ratings?

Offline scutty brown

just  remember that girls who mainly take short notice bookings by phone won't get much AW feedback

Offline munterhunter

You have to treat most of the AW feedback with caution even if its positive. I have known women on AW that prefer to avoid feedback not because they give poor service but because they prefer to be discrete. Over the years I've had some good punts with 0 feedback. If I'm seeing someone for the first time I will usually book 30 minutes so if it goes pearshaped I've only wasted a minimal amount of money.

Justanotheruser

I like looking for girls with 0 or very low feedback as I like meeting those who are relatively new or inexperienced in the industry. Dunno why but I find that kind of more exciting sometimes.

Offline shagmore

I like looking for girls with 0 or very low feedback as I like meeting those who are relatively new or inexperienced in the industry. Dunno why but I find that kind of more exciting sometimes.
I hear you on that, I am looking at doing the same, but have no issue with zero or low feedback.
The ones with feed back from people who themselves only have 1 or 2 feedbacks make you wonder how legit the actual reviews are

Offline Dogsbody42

As a rule I won’t see anyone with less than 4 positive ratings from punters who have at least 12 positive themselves