Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ynna - Vivastreet - Wigan  (Read 2451 times)

Offline bigbilly22

External Link/Members Only

Date - 04/07/18
Time - 16:30
Duration - 30mins
Cost - £40

Much written about the one legged Romanian in the past couple of weeks and TBH had swapped a few text with her before she became famous, but finally got to meet her today.

Comms were generally good via text, made it clear early doors that she’s got one leg which wasn’t a problem and a bit of the appeal. Not necessarily on the bucket list but the chance to shag a decent looking one legged woman was to good to miss. Anyway a few text later, time agreed, postcode shared and I’m on my way to Pemberton in the outskirts of Wigan. Phone call when I arrive and exact address confirmed. Soon I’m parked up at the pub across the road and I’m knocking on the door.

Ynna’s photos and description are accurate, size 8 (maybe 6), long dark hair, facially quite attractive, teeth aren’t the best but not enough to put me off (unlike some others), small tits, bullet nipples, pert bum, very small tight pussy and one leg.

Shower taken, she said there was no hot water, there was some but not much, and onto the bed.

Services were better than expected, DFK, OWO, reverse O, 69 and full sex. All done very passionately and much enjoyed.

Personality she very chatty, quite literally bounces around the flat on one leg, not your typical sultry EE at all. I quite liked her.

Glad I went, - yes, value for money - absolutely, will I go back - probably.

Definitely one for everyone’s Hot/Bucket list. 30mins is enough but I’ll probsbly do her 3/4 times.

Offline massivejohnson

The 1-leg attribute is definitely attracting attention  :dance:

Offline bigbilly22

The 1-leg attribute is definitely attracting attention  :dance:

I certainly didn’t detract from the punt and when you’re lying down it doesn’t really matter. She was able to do cowgirl, doggy, mish pretty much everything you’d expect. No muscle control in the stump so couldn’t really spread her legs but still a very enjoyable half hour.

Offline bigbilly22

Been back for rounds 2 and 3 in the past couple of weeks and find this girl very addictive.

I know it won’t last and I’ll get bored soon but at £40 a pop you can’t go wrong.

Offline softlad25

Been back for rounds 2 and 3 in the past couple of weeks and find this girl very addictive.

I know it won’t last and I’ll get bored soon but at £40 a pop you can’t go wrong.

link gone sadly

Offline lister2506

link gone sadly

Yeah..........looks like shes hopped it.

widow

Been about 6 times was better for me at her old location but I have enjoyed her everytime more like a g/f feel and even with one leg excellent when she does cow girl