Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby Marimar in W2  (Read 432 times)

12 review(s) for Ruby Deliciousss (8 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online marcello

I met Ruby, in May 2018 and this was my second punt. I’ve chosen her given her look and pretty face knowing the very vanilla service offered beforehand.

The profile on AW is  External Link/Members Only

Logistics: I wrote her a text through punter phone on a weekday during early afternoon when she had green light on her AW profile. She replied to me within few minutes. I then asked when she was first available and we agreed on 1.30 PM for a half hour booking. She did ask for my nationality as she doesn’t see black men.
She sent me a few minutes before 1.30 PM a text saying if I was still coming, which was slightly worrying as I thought I would be B&Sed.

Location: The place is close to Paddington station, let’s say 10 minutes walking. It is residential, nothing really worrying about the location. I must say that she did only give me the Postcode in the beginning and when she gave me the full address it took me about 2 minutes to reach the real entrance. At that point she asked me to call and gave me the flat number.
All in all, logistics was not great, just too many steps.

Looks: As mentioned, I went there exclusively for her looks knowing the limited services. I don’t feel her looks are properly represented on her AW pictures. With this, I mean that I think she has a pretty face, nice boobs and overall a nice body. However, she has some excess fat on the ass and she doesn’t have a really flat stomach. She has on the other hand some very nice back dimples that I love in general. I think  she is between 22 and 24 years old.
Despite my limitations, I think she is indeed attractive and a good value for money.

Service: She opened the door wearing a bathrobe, she was fully naked apart from that. Entered her room, she asked me for how long I wanted to stay and I confirmed the half hour and dealt with the paperwork. I did ask if kissing was available and she said no, I knew that already but I thought I could give it a try.
The room was not exactly a Ritz Carlton one and I was not offered a shower. Please notice that I went there freshly showered, but I’d rather be with a WG who asks anyone to shower.
After that we went on her bed, that she covered with a throw and she started touching me, later on she did give me OW and DT (which was actually pretty good) and after that we had sex in multiple positions (missionary, doggy and cowgirl).
She is very tight, she needed to apply some lube at least 4 times during sex, but she did take some serious pounding and was quite enthusiastic overall. The most beautiful thing was actually looking at her face during missionary.
In the end I came on her tits for a £10 extra, that she specified right there on the spot, which was awkward. Frankly, we didn’t discuss that before so it was fair game and her proactivity in getting more money in any possible way reminded of me anyway.
After I cleaned myself, I dressed, we chatted a few minutes and I left.

Notes: (1) she is extremely chatty, nice and you can really have a discussion (her english is average), you do not feel at any time you are in a brothel and she is rushing calling “next” (2) she wasn’t a clock watcher, I arrived 5 minutes later due to communications issues and left a few minutes after the expected time and she did not mention time at all.

This would be a positive if it weren’t for the looks that I found slightly different from the advertised one, the subpar communication and room, but I must say I would probably return as she stands as good value for money in my book and her attitude was great.

Offline king tarzan

To be really honest no kissing at all and oral with I classify as a expensive wank..
Better off just Jerking off over a beautiful  woman picture or film.
Save yourself lots of notes..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online marcello

To be really honest no kissing at all and oral with I classify as a expensive wank..
Better off just Jerking off over a beautiful  woman picture or film.
Well I must agree no kissing is a bummer, but still I didn't perceive the experience as a glorified jerk off.
I was aware of her limitations, and I think her attitude was as good as it gets except for the extra.

Save yourself lots of notes..
No I will squander it all  :lol: :lol:

Offline Idol

Are out there any pics of her face?

Online marcello

Are out there any pics of her face?
Not really, you can see "some face" on the past reviews here on which btw you posted.
I guess the real answer for you is 60 quid away.  :D