Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sinsational Jess - Felixstowe  (Read 1972 times)

1 review(s) for sinsational jess (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RumptyBoy

Hello everyone
I'm new on here having looked at reviews as a non member for a while. I've been a user of AW for 18 months and have generally good experiences.
A lady I recommend is Sinsatonal Jess, based in Felixstowe, who I have seen a few times.
I think £100 for an hour, which includes OWO, is good VFM. I'm not skint but don't like paying over £120-£130. She says she won't do OWO unless the bloke is clean and she hates bad breath, so I was glad I'd scrubbed up beforehand, which I guess is only right.
A downside is Jess doesn't do CIM or anal,  but as they're not that important to me it's fine.
On the plus side, Jess is attractive, a lovely, natural, friendly chatty girl in her early 40s. Lovely black hair and sexy eye make-up. I like GFE and usual services so she was just right for me. 
Has anyone else had the pleasure of her company...
RB

TigressTamer

Got to say i am tempted. Good review buddy;  do you think she would do two pops in the hour?

TT

Offline RumptyBoy

Hi TT
Well I can't speak for her but she's a lovely lady and I reckon she would.
I usually book an hour as I like post coital to have a chat and even a cuppa in bed, aw guld am I saying too much?
I have to be honest and say that being mature in age, once is usually enough for me nowadays, now I really am saying too much😂 
I'd better stop there...
RB

Offline simpleton69

Early 40s???

She lists her age as 34

Offline RumptyBoy

Ooh I missed that, early 40s is my opinion. Ladies have been known to tell fibs about their age...😨

Offline oohermrs

Agreed - it's pretty standard for SPs to be between 5 (best case) and 10 (worst case) years older than stated in profile.

Shame no cim, otherwise I'd put her on my HL... 

Offline RumptyBoy

Good point ooherms; one of my favourite ladies Melanie, tours and visits Ipswich, has a profile that says she is 47 or 48 but I'm sure she's in her 50s. Doesn't matter to me as she's gorgeous, great at her job and I like attractive older women.
Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on Jess but early 40s is my honest opinion.
RB

Alfie Solomans

I am thinking of seeing Jess, as she has no face pictures on her profile can anyone advise me on how pretty her face is.

Looks like good potential for a meet up

Many Thanks

Offline Bogof60

I am thinking of seeing Jess, as she has no face pictures on her profile can anyone advise me on how pretty her face is.

Looks like good potential for a meet up

Many Thanks

Have a look in her movie clips.
There are face pics.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Alfie Solomans

Have booked to see this lady. Will report my findings at month end.

The previous punt i made with another lady will not happen i dont think as ground control seems to have lost coms with Major Tom so looking most forward to seeing Jess.

Stay Tuned

Offline Jw280

Good point ooherms; one of my favourite ladies Melanie, tours and visits Ipswich, has a profile that says she is 47 or 48 but I'm sure she's in her 50s. Doesn't matter to me as she's gorgeous, great at her job and I like attractive older women.
Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on Jess but early 40s is my honest opinion.
RB

Guys I’m also new to this, just saw this post and had to say I’ve seen Melanie a few times if I’m thinking of the same girl.. normally works near the penta hotel apartment and although she is most likely in her late 40s
She has a great body. Great with her hands and has great attention to detail!

Online Foxtail17

Guys I’m also new to this, just saw this post and had to say I’ve seen Melanie a few times if I’m thinking of the same girl.. normally works near the penta hotel apartment and although she is most likely in her late 40s
She has a great body. Great with her hands and has great attention to detail!

A review of your experiences would be appriciated by all.

Offline Jw280

A review of your experiences would be appriciated by all.

Just posted one mate - hopefully it’s detailed enough ! Cheers

Online Foxtail17

Just posted one mate - hopefully it’s detailed enough ! Cheers

I thank you  :hi: