Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claudia @ - Bristol  (Read 487 times)

2 review(s) for Claudia @ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by dubs]

Offline dubs

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 1 hour tantric massage

Just like princerico in his review, Claudia messed me around.  But this time she  kept me waiting up to 30 minutes until I got pissed off and left.  If it wasnt for the nice day and scantily clad totty wandering around the harbour area I would have left sooner.

I'm pretty sure I was double booked as I saw a guy having problems with the entryphone system as I approached the building, obviously a first time visitor to the place.

Basic timeline went like this...

t-10 min  Me : Ready when you are
t-5 Claudia : (directions to apartment building)
t  Me : I'm There
t+1 Claudia : OK pls Moment x
t+10 Me : Are you ready yet?
t+13 Claudia : Nearby just flood my bathroom
t+22 Me : I cant wait much longer
t+23 Claudia : Moment x
t+32 Me : I'm leaving now
t+33 Claudia : I am very sorry for a situation

As the responses were fairly quick I expect someone else is managing her phone, unless she kept breaking off with whoever she double booked me with, to send texts.  I've given her enough time to make amends by offering a discount etc but nothing has been offered, so its a negative.

Searching her AW Id reveals that she is probably managed, and there are other profiles with very similar wording, so my advice to Claudia is get yourself a new pimp.

Offline DrConners

Searching her AW Id reveals that she is probably managed, and there are other profiles with very similar wording, so my advice to Claudia is get yourself a new pimp.

:lol: Sorry I know this situation wasn't funny but your highlighted comment was  ;)

Stupid prossie - cost herself a booking & a negative for time wasting - and it's a well deserved neg. Did you have a plan B ?

:hi:

Offline ERIC_SHUN

According to the profile an enjoable extra was be her pissing on you for an extra payment. Somehow i dont think so!

Offline princerico

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 1 hour tantric massage

Just like princerico in his review, Claudia messed me around.  But this time she  kept me waiting up to 30 minutes until I got pissed off and left.  If it wasnt for the nice day and scantily clad totty wandering around the harbour area I would have left sooner.

I'm pretty sure I was double booked as I saw a guy having problems with the entryphone system as I approached the building, obviously a first time visitor to the place.

Basic timeline went like this...

t-10 min  Me : Ready when you are
t-5 Claudia : (directions to apartment building)
t  Me : I'm There
t+1 Claudia : OK pls Moment x
t+10 Me : Are you ready yet?
t+13 Claudia : Nearby just flood my bathroom
t+22 Me : I cant wait much longer
t+23 Claudia : Moment x
t+32 Me : I'm leaving now
t+33 Claudia : I am very sorry for a situation

As the responses were fairly quick I expect someone else is managing her phone, unless she kept breaking off with whoever she double booked me with, to send texts.  I've given her enough time to make amends by offering a discount etc but nothing has been offered, so its a negative.

yes very similar texts :-(

Sorry it didn't work out chap.