Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissVanessa BigBoobs- Heathrow Madness part 2- Bath Rd  (Read 706 times)

3 review(s) for MissVanessa BigBoobs (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline WL_1980

After the dissappointment of EnglishGGcurves flopping on me, just thought ill see who else is in Heathrow, didnt want it to be a wasted trip, and was still as horny as fuck, choose Vanessa, shes been on my hotlist for a while, and the cash i was gonna use for a half hour booking with EnglishGGcurves, is an hour with Vanessa:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms again where good, all via text, told her i was in the area, luckily she was available straight away

Standard 3 star hotel on Bath Road, quite discreet, dont have to walk through reception to get to the lifts, Spacious room and good shower facilities, what you expect really 9/10

The girl
Facially shes in fact very pretty and quite tall as well, however the size 14 thing is a joke, shes at least a size 18, shes got a beer belly as well, i couldnt believe the deceptionon. On top of that i found her to be quite butch as well for a female, huge tits though with a bit of sag 5/10

The Action
First thing i notice when i got into her room is that she had a bit of a moody face on her, dont know why, maybe she just didnt like me or she was having a bad day with bookings and what not. This put me off straight away so i told her i just want a 15min booking, cool no probs

Now i know this is a quickie, but this is literally how it went, covered oral for about 30 seconds,  asked what position i wanted, i said doggy. Literally no more than 10 thrusts into doggy she says you have to cum now, i said what, ive been here 2 minutes, she replied ok, kept on fucking her 2mins later she said it again, this put me off and i started to lose my erection, so i ask for a tit-wank to finish, she said no, i told her youre really not good at this at all, she just shrugged her shoulders. I told her i can leave but i want at least half my money back, she agreed gave me 30 back. 0/10

Side/Funny note
Had a curry earlier and was dying for a shit, for that performance decided to take one there without giving 2 fucks, and i know how i am after a curry. Once done i left the bathroom door wide open and stood by it and made small talk, enough so the smell could engulf the room, lol,  she was suffering, but tried hard not to express it, haha. Left with a smile on my face for a different reason.

During the small talk she admitted that she had a bad day, too many cancelations and that bullocks, said that if I'll come again shell do an hour booking for 80. I wont return though nor would i recommend.