Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25 - Slough  (Read 955 times)

51 review(s) for  Sexy Maya 25 (37 positive, 6 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Tonyleung

I saw Sexy Maya this past week - External Link/Members Only

I give this positive, but not the best.

Called with an hours notice and I was running  a couple mins late.

Got into the flat in Slough.

On arrival  I asked for an hour but was told I could have 30 mins as another client was due, hard to make out the exact words but the mening was understood. After this I felt a bit rushed and was not really the experience I was after.  and was asked to take my clothes off - Maya wanted to inspect my knob :) for any signs off knob rot. Not exactly GFE - but I did get 30 mins action not including shower time.

Anyway, I was then asked to shower and asfter a few kisses and a little tongue . Then onto OWO and nice it was. onto the bed and more OWO and some good DT. This was good and what I was after - but not really much in the way of eye contact and any pretense of fun.

I asked for condom and we got  into sex - reverse CG -exactly as described in previous reviews expertly done- if this had been performed less mechanically on Maya's part I would have blown my load. (I'm an ugly barstard, but when I pay for it I expect some service)

sex was RCG, spoons , CG, and mish, then onto HJ and CIM finish. Most of this was done fairly quietly - even though Maya has a lovely body - I was thinking of more interactive SP's I've seen (if they only worked weekends! )

After CIM Maya went off to clean up and barely communicated that my time was up and time to leave - lots of guess work on my part.

Good BJ - might go back, but the rest of my hotlist calls, so probably not. 

Offline Harry Monk

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

I agree,if an opportunity comes up at the weekend there is usually very little on my HL with a green light on.

What's she like facially and do the pictures represent her figure accurately ?

Offline Tonyleung

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

I agree,if an opportunity comes up at the weekend there is usually very little on my HL with a green light on.

What's she like facially and do the pictures represent her figure accurately ?
Face wise Mayas not un attractive. But more like dobby from peepshow than cheryl wotsherface from telly.
Maya has nice pale skin. Height and size as profile or so.
Nice slim legs good bum and torso. Boobs are small -I d see other reviews for a description. I barely got my hands on them. Reasonably toned overall for nice 30yr old.