Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Larissa del palma TOFTT - meh. Overpriced clock watching  (Read 222 times)

1 review(s) for larissadelpalma1 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline downepunter

External Link/Members Only
This was an incall to a flat near Gloucester road. Not her flat but seems like she hired it on an hourly basis.
Good shower facility with fresh clean towels. The flat itself was very clean and in a residential area. No issues to locate.
Communication with her was efficient via AW mail first and then by WhatsApp.
Girl - pics are accurate. She is size 8-10. Not gym toned but still youth on her side. Early to mid 20s. Facially she is average. Not a stunner but would say girl next door wanna fuck once variety.
Service - This is where the price tag doesn't match up with  what was delivered. Maybe she was having an off day? Kissing was sub par. Seemed like she was more after the money than providing decent service. In any case having spent 250 gbp (mug) had to make sure let the little fella have some fun. Got her to perform OWO. Was toothy with no eye contact. Too much of hand use. If I wanted HJ I would have asked for it. No love for the balls!
Performed RO. She was clean and fresh.
Then on to reverse CG. She barely moved. Had to do most of the work. Wasn't really working out for me so got her into doggie. She did take the pounding OK.
One annoying thing was she kept looking at the time. She had mentioned she had some class to get to. She shouldn't have committed to a booking if it was so close.
Wasn't in the mood for 2nd round so after small talk left around 10 mins early.